Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from Royal Affairs in Versailles (1954)
- Angélique (2013/I) Played by Louis Storme
- Vauban, la sueur épargne le sang (2012) (TV) Played by Régis Le Rohellec
- Jean de La Fontaine - Le défi (2007) Played by Philippe Torreton
- The King Is Dancing (2000) Played by Kurt Auschnir
... aka "Le roi danse" - France (original title)
... aka "The King Dances" - Canada (English title)
- Vatel (2000) Played by Hywel Bennett
- The Death of Molière (1994) (V) Played by Olivier Hémon
... aka "La mort de Molière" - France (original title)
- Louis, enfant roi (1993) Played by Frédéric Bazin
- Le fou du roi (1984) Played by Etienne Draber
- "Les dossiers de l'écran"
- Le pain de fougère (1981) TV episode, Played by René Alone
- The Fifth Musketeer (1979) Played by Rex Harrison
... aka "The 5th Musketeer" - USA (poster title)
- "Mazarin" (1978) TV series Played by Alain Ollivier
- Molière (1978) Played by Roger Planchon
- Angelique and the King (1966) Played by René Lefèvre
... aka "Angélique et le roy" - France (original title)
- Royal Affairs in Versailles (1954) Played by Jacques Varennes
... aka "Si Versailles m'était conté" - Italy (original title)
... aka "Affairs in Versailles" - USA (reissue title)
- The Man in the Iron Mask (1939) Played by Walter Kingsford
Fouquet: [With contempt] Let me congradulate you, my friend, but then you always had the most annoying habit of bringing about the things you wish to bring about. Most amusing comedy - worthy of so great a playwright!
Colbert: As a fellow playwright you understand how narrow the line dividing comedy and tragedy.
Fouquet: Quite right, and I'm afraid His Majesty's executioner will provide the tragedy when this charming little comedy is finished.
Colbert: His Majesty's executioner could provide the tragedy before the comedy is finished.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.