Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
King George VI (Character)
from The King's Speech (2010)
|Photos (See all 10 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 8)|
- Hyde Park on Hudson (2012) Played by Samuel West (as Bertie)
- W.E. (2011) Played by Laurence Fox (as Bertie)
- The King Speak (2011) Played by Nicholas Hosking
- The King's Speech (2010) Played by Colin Firth
- Into the Storm (2009) (TV) Played by Iain Glen
... aka "Into the Storm: Churchill at War" - Australia (DVD title), USA (DVD title)
- "That Mitchell and Webb Look"
- Episode #2.4 (2008) TV episode, Played by Robert Webb
- Wallis & Edward (2005) (TV) Played by Bill Champion (as Bertie)
... aka "Her Royal Affair" - Canada (English title)
- Churchill: The Hollywood Years (2004) Played by Harry Enfield
- Ike: Countdown to D-Day (2004) (TV) Played by Mick Rose (as King George)
... aka "Countdown to D-Day" - International (English title) (informal short title)
... aka "Ike" - International (English title) (informal short title)
- "Cambridge Spies"
- Episode #1.3 (2003) TV episode, Played by Anthony Andrews
- Bertie and Elizabeth (2002) (TV) Played by James Wilby
- Royal Family at War (1995) (TV) Played by Nick Curtis
- Jewels (1992) (TV) Played by Geoffrey Whitehead (as King George)
- "The Kennedys of Massachusetts" (1990) TV series Played by Sullivan Brown (as King George)
- "Masterpiece Theatre: Lord Mountbatten - The Last Viceroy" (1986) TV series Played by Owen Holder
... aka "Lord Mountbatten: The Last Viceroy" - UK (original title)
- Churchill and the Generals (1981) (TV) Played by Lyndon Brook
- Sekret Enigmy (1979) Played by Andrzej Mrozewski
- "Edward & Mrs. Simpson"
- The Abdication (1978) TV episode, Played by Andrew Ray (as Duke of York)
- The Decision (1978) TV episode, Played by Andrew Ray (as Duke of York)
- The New King (1978) TV episode, Played by Andrew Ray (as Duke of York)
- Venus at the Prow (1978) TV episode, Played by Andrew Ray (as Duke of York)
- The Little Prince (1978) TV episode, Played by Andrew Ray (as Duke of York)
King George VI: I am impressed by the detail, the comprehensiveness of your planning. The expected losses, the sheer carnage...
Gen. Dwight D. Eisenhower: I also ache at that thought, your majesty. I remember my first trip to Europe as a young man, and I felt blessed to be here, to see it, to touch the origins of my own country that I love so dearly. I hoped one day all young Americans will have the same opportunity...
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.