Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from Jungle Book (1942)
- The Jungle Book (1994) Played by Stefan Kalipha
... aka "El libro de la selva" - USA (Spanish title)
... aka "Rudyard Kipling's The Jungle Book" - USA (complete title)
- Episode #1.8 (1992) TV episode, Played by Bas Heerkens
- Episode #1.3 (1992) TV episode, Played by Zef De Meyere
- Episode #1.7 (1992) TV episode, Played by Zef De Meyere
- Episode #1.9 (1992) TV episode, Played by Bas Heerkens
- Episode #1.2 (1992) TV episode, Played by Zef De Meyere
- Jungle Book (1942) Played by Joseph Calleia
... aka "Rudyard Kipling's Jungle Book" - UK (complete title), USA (complete title)
... aka "The Jungle Book" - USA (DVD box title)
Captain William Boone: [a gunshot is heard. Buldeo comes running out of the jungle] Buldeo! What on Eath's going on?
Buldeo: Shere Khan! He's returning!
Captain William Boone: Shere? A tiger?
Buldeo: Shere Khan! King of tigers!
Nathoo: He's angry because these men with their guns have gone into his jungle and killed more than they can eat.
Buldeo: What does a tiger care? A few animals here or there.
Nathoo: Would you allow someone to break into your house and steal your food?
Nathoo: These three broke the jungle law. Shere Khan knows it. We'd best beware.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.