Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Sgt. Tibbs (Character)
from 101 Dalmatians (1961)
- "101 Dalmatians: The Series"
... aka "101 Dalmatians" - USA (short title)
- Dalmatian Vacation, Part 3: Dearly Beloved (1998) TV episode, Played by Jeff Bennett
- Dalmatian Vacation, Part 2: Cross-Country Calamity (1998) TV episode, Played by Jeff Bennett
- Dalmatian Vacation, Part 1: Road Warriors (1998) TV episode, Played by Jeff Bennett
- Good Neighbor Cruella/Animal House Party (1998) TV episode, Played by Jeff Bennett
- Dog Food Day Afternoon/Spot's Fairy God-Chicken (1998) TV episode, Played by Jeff Bennett
- 101 Dalmatians (1961) Played by David Frankham (as Sgt. Tibs)
... aka "One Hundred and One Dalmatians" - USA (original title)
... aka "Walt Disney's 101 Dalmatians" - USA (alternative title)
Colonel: [decoding the Twilight Bark] One long howl... two short... one yip and a woof.
Seargent Tibs: Two yips, sir.
Captain: What's the word, Colonel?
Colonel: It's from London.
Seargent Tibs: Then it must be important!
Colonel: Yes, yes, well I'll get the rest of it.
Colonel: Sounds like a number! Three fives are thirteen...
Seargent Tibs: Uh, that's fifteen, sir.
Colonel: Fifteen, of course fifteen!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.