Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Chris Docknovich (Character)
from "Murder One" (1995)
- "Murder One"
- Chapter Seventeen, Year Two (1997) TV episode, Played by Michael Hayden
- Chapter Sixteen, Year Two (1997) TV episode, Played by Michael Hayden
- Chapter Thirteen, Year Two (1997) TV episode, Played by Michael Hayden
- Chapter Fourteen, Year Two (1997) TV episode, Played by Michael Hayden
- Chapter Twelve, Year Two (1997) TV episode, Played by Michael Hayden
- "Murder One: Diary of a Serial Killer" (1997) TV series Played by Michael Hayden
[Richard Cross has just left Ted's office]
Chris Docknovich: What did Cross want?
Theodore Hoffman: To deny that he's HIV positive; and to accuse me of spreading the rumour.
Chris Docknovich: How'd he know we were looking into that?
Theodore Hoffman: Best guess; he's got a mole in the DA's office.
Chris Docknovich: Meaning the rumour is true, or it isn't.
Theodore Hoffman: After Losey, I was prepared to say no. But when Richard Cross tells me there's no smoke, I look for fire.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.