Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Ernest Hemingway (Character)
from "The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles" (1992)
- Papa (2015) Played by Adrian Sparks
- No Child (2014) Played by Claudio Oswald Niedworok
- Hogtown (2014) Played by Alexander Sharon
- Tusk (2014) Played by Zak Knutson
... aka "WalrusYes" - USA (alternative title)
- Edgar Allan Bro (2014) Played by Ken Jacobs
- "Studio C"
- Episode #3.8 (2013) TV episode, Played by Stephen Meek (as Earnest Hemingway)
- "Celebrity Ghost Stories"
- Mariel Hemingway/Kevin Brown/Curtis Armstrong (2013) TV episode, Played by Ed Schiff (as Ernest Hemingway's Ghost)
- Hail to the Groupies (2012) Played by Jonah Baker
- Hemingway & Gellhorn (2012) (TV) Played by Clive Owen
- The World of Hemingway (2012) Played by Ray Lovelock (as Ernest Hemingway old)
- "Jest Originals"
- Kids Reenact the Oscar Nominees (2012) TV episode, Played by Sasha Meerzon (as Eenest Hemingway)
- Your Very Own Feast (2011) Played by Dick Furnas
- Lives and Deaths of the Poets (2011) Played by Jonah Baker
- Midnight in Paris (2011) Played by Corey Stoll
- "Any Human Heart"
- Episode #1.3 (2010) TV episode, Played by Julian Ovenden
- Episode #1.2 (2010) TV episode, Played by Julian Ovenden (as Ernest Hemmingway)
- Episode #1.1 (2010) TV episode, Played by Julian Ovenden
- Schockela Knätschgummi a brong Puppelcher (2010) Played by Massimo Brancatelli
- "Great American Authors: Since 1650" (2007) TV series Played by Don Kraus
- Nature's Fury: Storm of the Century (2006) (TV) Played by Ricky Cruz
- "American Masters"
- Ernest Hemingway: Rivers to the Sea (2005) TV episode, Played by James Naughton
- F. Scott Fitzgerald: Winter Dreams (2001) TV episode, Played by William Sandler
- The Old Man and the Studio (2004) Played by George Hoth
- Hemingway: That Summer in Paris (2003) (TV) Played by Vincent Walsh
... aka "Hemingway vs. Callaghan" - Canada (original title)
- Shortcut to Happiness (2003) Played by Bill Boylan
... aka "The Devil and Daniel Webster" - USA (original title)
- Hemingway, the Hunter of Death (2001) Played by Albert Finney
- "The Fearing Mind"
- Come to Papa (2000) TV episode, Played by Robert Loggia (as Ernest Hemingway's Ghost)
- Super Writers (1998) TV episode, Played by Adam West
- "Celebrity Deathmatch" (1998) TV series Played by Scott Rayow (as Ernest Hemmingway)
... aka "MTV's Celebrity Deathmatch" - USA (complete title)
- In Love and War (1996) Played by Chris O'Donnell (as Ernest 'Ernie' Hemingway)
... aka "Steven Spielberg Presents Animaniacs" - USA (complete title)
- Papers for Pappa/Amazing Gladiators/Pinky and the Ralph (1996) TV episode, Played by Jeff Bennett
- "The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles"
- Northern Italy, June 1918 (1993) TV episode, Played by Jay Underwood
- Young Indiana Jones and the Scandal of 1920 (1993) TV episode, Played by Jay Underwood
- Young Indiana Jones and the Mystery of the Blues (1993) TV episode, Played by Jay Underwood
- Peter Ustinov on the Orient Express (1991) (TV) Played by Manning Redwood
- Hello Hemingway (1990) Played by Modesto Alanis von der Meden (as Hemingway)
- "Hemingway" (1988) TV series Played by Stacy Keach
- The Moderns (1988) Played by Kevin J. O'Connor (as Hemingway)
- The Legendary Life of Ernest Hemingway (1988) Played by Victor Garber
- "American Playhouse"
- Waiting for the Moon (1987) TV episode, Played by Bruce McGill
- The Adventures of Picasso (1978) Played by Olle Ljungberg (as Hemingway)
... aka "Picassos äventyr" - Sweden (original title)
- The Hemingway Play (1976) (TV) Played by Alexander Scourby
- The Shortest Day (1963) Played by Walter Pidgeon
... aka "Il giorno più corto" - Italy (original title)
- "The DuPont Show of the Week"
- Hemingway (1961) TV episode, Played by Andrew Duggan
- The Adventures of Young Indiana Jones: Mystery of the Blues (2008) (V) Played by Jay Underwood
- The Adventures of Young Indiana Jones: Scandal of 1920 (2008) (V) Played by Jay Underwood (as Hemingway)
- The Adventures of Young Indiana Jones: Tales of Innocence (1999) (V) Played by Jay Underwood
Gil: Hi Mr. Hemingway.
Ernest Hemingway: The assignment was to take the hill. There were four of us, five if you counted Vicente, but he had lost his hand when a grenade went off and couldn't fight as could when I first met him. And he was young and brave, and the hill was soggy from days of rain. And it sloped down toward a road and there were many German soldiers on the road. And the idea was to aim for the first group, and if our aim was true we could delay them.
Gil: Were you scared?
Ernest Hemingway: Of what?
Gil: Of getting killed.
Ernest Hemingway: You'll never write well if you fear dying. Do you?
Gil: Yeah, I do. I'd say probably, might be my greatest fear actually.
Ernest Hemingway: It's something all men before you have done, all men will do.
Gil: I know, I know.
Ernest Hemingway: Have you ever made love to a truly great woman?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.