Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Albert Schweitzer (Character)
from Albert Schweitzer (2009)
- Albert Schweitzer (2009) Played by Jeroen Krabbé
- Albert Schweitzer: Called to Africa (2006) (TV) Played by Jeff McCarthy
- Le grand blanc de Lambaréné (1995) Played by André Wilms
- "The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles"
- Congo, January 1917 (1992) TV episode, Played by Friedrich von Thun
- German East Africa, December 1916 (1992) TV episode, Played by Friedrich von Thun
- Schweitzer (1990) Played by Malcolm McDowell
... aka "Light in the Jungle: The Story of Dr. Albert Schweitzer" - USA (alternative title)
- Surgikill (1989) Played by Douglas M. Eames (as Dr. Albert Schweitzer)
- "Albert Schweitzer"
- Episode #1.4 (1987) TV episode, Played by Wolfgang Preiss / Gerhard Olschewski
- Episode #1.3 (1987) TV episode, Played by Wolfgang Preiss / Gerhard Olschewski
- Episode #1.2 (1987) TV episode, Played by Wolfgang Preiss / Jean-François Vlerick
- Episode #1.1 (1987) TV episode, Played by Wolfgang Preiss / Jean-François Vlerick / Janek Olschewski
- Buffalo Bill and Annie Play the Palace (1983) TV episode, Played by Christopher Cary (as Dr. Albert Schweitzer)
- The Adventures of Picasso (1978) Played by Sven Lindberg (as Dr. Albert Schweitzer)
... aka "Picassos äventyr" - Sweden (original title)
- Il est minuit docteur Schweitzer (1962) (TV) Played by Jean-Pierre Marielle (as Le docteur Albert Schweitzer)
- Albert Schweitzer (1957) Played by Fredric March / Phillip Eckert (as Young Albert Schweitzer)
- "BBC Sunday-Night Theatre"
- It Is Midnight, Dr. Schweitzer (1953) TV episode, Played by André Morell (as Dr. Albert Schweitzner)
- Dr. Schweitzer (1952) Played by Pierre Fresnay (as Dr. Albert Schweitzer)
... aka "Il est minuit, docteur Schweitzer" - France (original title)
- The Adventures of Young Indiana Jones: Oganga, the Giver and Taker of Life (1999) (V) Played by Friedrich von Thun
Indiana Jones: But... what can you possibly hope to accomplish? This whole continent is festering with disease. What you're doing, is like trying to hold back a tidal wave.
Albert Schweitzer: I see it more as, ehm, gathering pebbles from a beach. I couldn't carry them all, of course, but I can certainly carry a handful each day. And each pebble I save has value. Well, I saved you, nicht wahr?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.