Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Don Wilson (Character)
from "The Jack Benny Program" (1950)
- "The Jack Benny Program"
... aka "The Jack Benny Show" - USA (informal title)
... aka "The Lucky Strike Program" - USA (alternative title)
- Smothers Brothers Show (1965) TV episode, Played by Don Wilson
- Jack Has Dog Trouble (1965) TV episode, Played by Don Wilson
- Jack Appears on a Panel Show (1965) TV episode, Played by Don Wilson
- Dennis Opens a Bank Account (1965) TV episode, Played by Don Wilson
- Jack's Navy Buddy Returns (1965) TV episode, Played by Don Wilson
- The Mouse That Jack Built (1959) Played by Don Wilson (as Don)
- Radio Stars on Parade (1945) Played by Don Wilson
Don: If you're feeling mighty lucky...
Don: Bugs Bunnyish and Daffy Ducky...
Don: And thought you taw a puddy tat...
Don: There's just one thing to do for that...
Don: Oh, what is it, Jack?
Jack: Don, you're not supposed to do a commercial. This is a movie, and...
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.