Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Don Wilson (Character)
from "The Jack Benny Program" (1950)
- "The Jack Benny Program"
... aka "The Jack Benny Show" - USA (informal title)
... aka "The Lucky Strike Program" - USA (alternative title)
- Smothers Brothers Show (1965) TV episode, Played by Don Wilson
- Jack Has Dog Trouble (1965) TV episode, Played by Don Wilson
- Jack Appears on a Panel Show (1965) TV episode, Played by Don Wilson
- Dennis Opens a Bank Account (1965) TV episode, Played by Don Wilson
- Jack's Navy Buddy Returns (1965) TV episode, Played by Don Wilson
- The Mouse That Jack Built (1959) Played by Don Wilson (as Don)
- Radio Stars on Parade (1945) Played by Don Wilson
Oscar Levant: How long have you been working for that virtuoso of the magic violin?
Don Wilson: Well, I...
Oscar Levant: I don't mean that as a compliment. I only say a magic violin because when he plays it, everyone disappears.
Don Wilson: Well, Oscar, in answer to your question, I've been working for Jack now for, uh, well, better than twenty years, and it just swells my chest with pride to think that a man of Jack's great talent and dynamic personality would want me as a member of his cast.
Oscar Levant: Spoken like a man who hasn't saved a dime.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.