Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from Noah (2014)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 26)|
- The Ark (2015) (TV) Played by Ian Smith
- VeggieTales: Noah's Ark (2015) Played by Mike Nawrocki
- Noah (2014) Played by Logan Lerman / Nolan Gross (as Young Ham)
- Noah (2012/III) Played by Jason Mewes
- "Unlocking Ancient Secrets of the Bible" (2006) TV series Played by Connor Donne (as Noah's Son)
- The Animated Kid's Bible (2005) (V) Played by Alex Chiddy
- "Noah's Ark" (1999) TV series Played by Alexis Denisof / Jonathan Encavey (as Young Ham)
- "Testament: The Bible in Animation"
- Creation and the Flood (1996) TV episode, Played by Hakeem Kae-Kazim
- The Incredible Discovery of Noah's Ark (1993) (TV) Played by David Valenza
- La biblia en pasta (1984) Played by Manuel Rodríguez (as Cam)
- "Greatest Heroes of the Bible"
- The Story of Noah: Part 2 (1978) TV episode, Played by Jay Hammer
- The Story of Noah: Part 1 (1978) TV episode, Played by Jay Hammer
- The Bible: In the Beginning... (1966) Played by Angelo Boscariol
... aka "The Bible" - USA (short title)
- Noah (1960) (TV) Played by Neville Jason
- Noah's Ark (1959) Played by Thurl Ravenscroft
- "BBC Sunday-Night Theatre"
- The Green Pastures (1958) TV episode, Played by Joseph Layode
- Noah (1946) (TV) Played by Philip Ashley
- The Green Pastures (1936) Played by Dudley Dickerson
- Noah's Ark (1928) Played by Guinn 'Big Boy' Williams
- "The Drunken Peasants"
- Albuquerque Cops Kill Homeless Man - Brett Keane Visits (2014) TV episode, Played by Logan Lerman
Noah: Ham. What are you doing?
Young Ham: It's pretty.
Noah: You see those other flowers? How they're attached to the ground? That's where they should be. They have a purpose. The sprout. And they bloom. The wind takes their seeds and more flowers grow. We only collect what we can use, and what we need. Do you understand?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.