Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Pope Innocent III (Character)
from Brother Sun, Sister Moon (1972)
- A Sacred Vow (2011) TV episode, Played by Udo Kier (as Pope Innocent VIII)
- 1492 (2011) TV episode, Played by Udo Kier (as Pope Innocent VIII)
- Ondata di calore (2011) TV episode, Played by Udo Kier (as Pope Innocent VIII)
- "The Borgias"
- The Poisoned Chalice (2011) TV episode, Played by Michael Poole (as Pope Innocent)
- Chiara e Francesco (2007) (TV) Played by Luigi Diberti (as Papa Innocenzo)
- The Red Knight (2003) Played by Jean-François Gallotte (as Pape Innocent III)
... aka "Rencontre avec le dragon" - France (original title)
... aka "Dragon Knight" - USA (DVD title)
- Francesco (2002) (TV) Played by Toni Bertorelli (as Innocenzo III)
... aka "St. Francis" - USA (DVD title)
- Extraordinary Visitor (1998) Played by Rick Boland (as Pope Innocent XVI)
- Francesco (1989) Played by Hanns Zischler
- "The Devil's Crown"
- Tainted King (1978) TV episode, Played by Anthony Ainley
- Brother Sun, Sister Moon (1972) Played by Alec Guinness
... aka "Fratello sole, sorella luna" - UK (original title)
- "La caméra explore le temps"
- Les Cathares - La croisade (1966) TV episode, Played by Jean Michaud (as Le pape Innocent III)
Johann Burchard: [narrating] July, 1492. Rome and the Papal States are ruled by one authority.
Pope Innocent VIII: [conducting mass in Latin]
Johann Burchard: He is advised by the College of Cardinals, comprised of a vicious man, sons, of thrones, ruling families. They all hate each other.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.