Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Alex Stone (Character)
from "The Donna Reed Show" (1958)
|Photos (See all 29 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- "The Donna Reed Show"
- By-Line--Jeff Stone (1966) TV episode, Played by Carl Betz
- What Price Home? (1966) TV episode, Played by Carl Betz
- So You Really Think You're Young at Heart? (1966) TV episode, Played by Carl Betz
- No More Parties - Almost (1966) TV episode, Played by Carl Betz
- Is There a Small Hotel? (1966) TV episode, Played by Carl Betz
Donna Stone: [A policeman has arrived to pick up the baby left at the Stones' doorstep] Why aren't you out looking for the mother?
Dr. Alex Stone: Alright, will you calm down? The officer is just doing his duty.
Milkman: Did you bring your handcuffs and your tear gas? This kid looks pretty tough, you know.
Policeman: All I know is the radio said to pick up a baby.
Kathleen: You believe everything you hear on a radio?
Milkman: That's telling him, Kathleen.
Dr. Alex Stone: Tony, Kathleen, BE QUIET!
Donna Stone: Alex, you don't have to shout. We can hear you. Now, can't we settle this calmly and rationally?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.