Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Alex Stone (Character)
from "The Donna Reed Show" (1958)
|Photos (See all 3 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 77)|
- "The Donna Reed Show"
- By-Line--Jeff Stone (1966) TV episode, Played by Carl Betz
- What Price Home? (1966) TV episode, Played by Carl Betz
- So You Really Think You're Young at Heart? (1966) TV episode, Played by Carl Betz
- No More Parties - Almost (1966) TV episode, Played by Carl Betz
- Is There a Small Hotel? (1966) TV episode, Played by Carl Betz
Kathleen: Poor little baby.
Dr. Alex Stone: Now Kathleen, you go to work!
Dr. Alex Stone: And if I hear another word out of you, we'll switch to another milk company!
Donna Stone: Alex, I've never seen you like this.
Dr. Alex Stone: That's because I've never been driven out of my mind before.
Donna Stone: Alright I-I'm not going to argue with you anymore. If you want to turn a poor, defenseless baby over to an orphanage,
[hands baby to Alex]
Donna Stone: Go ahead. Don't consider the poor mother's feelings, just
[begins to cry]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.