Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Alexander Graham Bell (Character)
from The Story of Alexander Graham Bell (1939)
- "Drunk History"
- Inventors (2015) TV episode, Played by Martin Starr
- This Day in History Presents: The Telephone (2013) Played by Timothy A. Bennett
- Confession (2012/IV) Played by Johnny Vivash
- "Murdoch Mysteries"
... aka "The Artful Detective" - USA (alternative title)
- Murdoch in Toyland (2012) TV episode, Played by John Tench
- Invention Convention (2012) TV episode, Played by John Tench
- "BBC Learning: True Stories" Played by Ifan Meredith
- True Stories (2012) TV episode, Played by Charlie Clark (as Alexander Bell) / Ifan Meredith (as Alexander Bell)
- Elephant Medicine (2010) (V) Played by Henry Barett (as Young Alexander Graham Bell)
- Chilly Beach: The World Is Hot Enough (2008) (V) Played by Benedict Campbell
- Netherbeast Incorporated (2007) Played by Bill Lippincott
- "Man, Moment, Machine"
... aka "M3 - Man, Moment, Machine" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- Alexander Graham Bell and the Astonishing Telephone (2006) TV episode, Played by Chris Hamilton
- Meucci (2005) (TV) Played by James Weber Brown
- "The World's Astonishing News!"
... aka "Sekai Gyoten News" - USA (original title)
... aka "The World's Amazing News" - Japan (English title)
- Alexander Graham Bell (2004) TV episode, Played by Donn Andrew Simmons
- "Inventions That Changed the World"
- Telephone (2004) TV episode, Played by Russell Layton
- Inventors Hall of Fame: Part 1 (1998) TV episode, Played by Jeff Bennett
- Smart Aleck (1998) TV episode, Played by Len Cariou
- "Jul i Kapernaum"
- Tiden är inne (1995) TV episode, Played by Johan Ulveson
- Alexander Graham Bell: The Sound and the Silence (1991) (TV) Played by John Bach / Iain Rea (as Young Alexander Graham Bell)
... aka "The Sound and the Silence" - Canada (original title)
- "This Is America, Charlie Brown"
- The Great Inventors (1989) TV episode, Played by Frank Welker
- Cook & Peary: The Race to the Pole (1983) (TV) Played by Don Robinson
- Barriers of Sound (1983) TV episode, Played by Kip Gilman
- Alexander Graham Bell (1981) TV episode, Played by Patrick Watson
- The Winds of Kitty Hawk (1978) (TV) Played by John Randolph
- Alexander Graham Bell (1965) (TV) Played by Alec McCowen
- The Story of Mankind (1957) Played by Jim Ameche
- The Talking Wire (1955) (TV) Played by Peter Hanson
... aka "Hallmark Hall of Fame: The Talking Wire (#4.26)" - USA (anthology series)
- Hysterical History (1953) Played by Jack Mercer
- Mr. Bell (1947) Played by Raymond Edward Johnson
- Antonio Meucci (1940) Played by Nerio Bernardi
- The Story of Alexander Graham Bell (1939) Played by Don Ameche
- Strings of Steel (1926) Played by Alphonse Martell
Linus Van Pelt: Mr. Bell once said to a group of children...
Alexander Graham Bell: Do not keep forever on the public road; go to only where others have gone. Leave the beaten path occasionally, and dive into the woods. It'll be certain to find something you've never seen before. Of course, it will be a little thing, but do not ignore it, follow it up. Explore all around it. One discovery will lead to another, and before you know it, you've left something worth thinking about to occupy your mind. All really big discoveries are the result of thought.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.