Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Alexander Graham Bell (Character)
from The Story of Alexander Graham Bell (1939)
- This Day in History Presents: The Telephone (2013) Played by Timothy A. Bennett
- Confession (2012/IV) Played by Johnny Vivash
- "BBC Learning: True Stories" Played by Ifan Meredith
- True Stories (2012) TV episode, Played by Charlie Clark (as Alexander Bell) / Ifan Meredith (as Alexander Bell)
- Elephant Medicine (2010) (V) Played by Henry Barett (as Young Alexander Graham Bell)
- Chilly Beach: The World Is Hot Enough (2008) (V) Played by Benedict Campbell
- Netherbeast Incorporated (2007) Played by Bill Lippincott
- "Man, Moment, Machine"
... aka "M3 - Man, Moment, Machine" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- Alexander Graham Bell and the Astonishing Telephone (2006) TV episode, Played by Chris Hamilton
- Meucci (2005) (TV) Played by James Weber Brown
- "The World's Astonishing News!"
... aka "Sekai Gyoten News" - USA (original title)
... aka "The World's Amazing News" - Japan (English title)
- Alexander Graham Bell (2004) TV episode, Played by Donn Andrew Simmons
- "Inventions That Changed the World"
- Telephone (2004) TV episode, Played by Russell Layton
- Smart Aleck (1999) TV episode, Played by Len Cariou
- Inventors Hall of Fame: Part 1 (1998) TV episode, Played by Jeff Bennett
- "Jul i Kapernaum"
- Tiden är inne (1995) TV episode, Played by Johan Ulveson
- Alexander Graham Bell (1995) (V) Played by Mark Hunt
... aka "Animated Hero Classics: Alexander Graham Bell" - USA (series title)
- Alexander Graham Bell: The Sound and the Silence (1991) (TV) Played by John Bach / Iain Rea (as Young Alexander Graham Bell)
... aka "The Sound and the Silence" - Canada (original title)
- "This Is America, Charlie Brown"
- The Great Inventors (1989) TV episode, Played by Frank Welker
- Cook & Peary: The Race to the Pole (1983) (TV) Played by Don Robinson
- Barriers of Sound (1983) TV episode, Played by Kip Gilman
- Alexander Graham Bell (1981) TV episode, Played by Patrick Watson
- The Winds of Kitty Hawk (1978) (TV) Played by John Randolph
- Alexander Graham Bell (1965) (TV) Played by Alec McCowen
- The Story of Mankind (1957) Played by Jim Ameche
- The Talking Wire (1955) (TV) Played by Peter Hanson
... aka "Hallmark Hall of Fame: The Talking Wire (#4.26)" - USA (anthology series)
- Hysterical History (1953) Played by Jack Mercer
- Mr. Bell (1947) Played by Raymond Edward Johnson
- Antonio Meucci (1940) Played by Nerio Bernardi
- The Story of Alexander Graham Bell (1939) Played by Don Ameche
- Strings of Steel (1926) Played by Alphonse Martell
Alexander Graham Bell: [about to pour the acid for the transmitter] I have to put the acid here...
[he accidently knocks the acid over, burning his hand]
Alexander Graham Bell: Oh, no! Mr. Watson, come here! I want you!
Thomas Watson: [hearing him through the receiver, then jumping for joy] That's it... that's it, that's *it*!
[Bell returns to the room where Watson and Linus are listening]
Thomas Watson: That's it! I heard every word! You said, "Mr. Watson, come here, I want you"!
Alexander Graham Bell: [chuckles] At last! At long last! Congratulations, Thomas!
Thomas Watson: [shaking hands with Bell] Congratulations, Mr. Bell!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.