Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
John Knox (Character)
from Mary, Queen of Scots (1971)
- Gunpowder, Treason & Plot (2004) (TV) Played by Gary Lewis
- "A Word in your Era"
- Episode #1.6 (1992) TV episode, Played by Craig Ferguson
- "Border Warfare" Played by Derek Anders
- The Greater Shall Draw the Lesser (1990) TV episode, Played by Derek Anders
- "Scotland's Story"
- Mary and an End to the French Connection (1984) TV episode, Played by Bill Simpson
- "Here I Stand..."
- Knox (1977) TV episode, Played by Fulton Mackay
- Mary, Queen of Scots (1971) Played by Robert James
- The Heart of a Queen (1940) Played by Ernst Stahl-Nachbaur (as Jon Knox)
... aka "Das Herz der Königin" - Germany (original title)
- The Face of Scotland (1938) Played by John Grierson
- Mary of Scotland (1936) Played by Moroni Olsen
- Nine Days a Queen (1936) Played by John Laurie
... aka "Tudor Rose" - UK (original title)
- Maria Stuart, Teil 1 und 2 (1927) Played by Franz Blei
- The Loves of Mary, Queen of Scots (1923) Played by Edward Sorley
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.