Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Jack Frost (Character)
from Rise of the Guardians (2012)
|Photos (See all 25 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 7)|
- Snow: A Tale of Threes (2012) Played by James Prince
- Jacks the Giant Slayers/The Most Beautiful Voice (2013) TV episode, Played by Mark-Paul Gosselaar
- Rise of the Guardians (2012) Played by Chris Pine
- The Sandman (2011) Played by Michael Sosnowski
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade (2010) (TV) Played by Nicholas R. Grava
- Rainbow Magic: Return to Rainspell Island (2010) Played by David Holt
- The Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause (2006) Played by Martin Short
... aka "Pretender" - Philippines (English title) (review title)
- "American Dragon: Jake Long"
- Eye of the Beholder (2005) TV episode, Played by Jonathan Freeman
- Christmas Fantasy on Ice (1992) (TV) Played by Bronson Pinchot
... aka "Disney's Christmas Fantasy on Ice" - USA (complete title)
- Rudolph and Frosty's Christmas in July (1979) (TV) Played by Paul Frees
- Frosty's Winter Wonderland (1976) (TV) Played by Paul Frees
- Frosty (1965) Played by Aleksandr Khvylya / Aleksandr Khvylya (as Morozko)
... aka "Morozko" - Soviet Union (original title)
... aka "Father Frost" - International (English title) (alternative title)
... aka "Jack Frost" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "The Crystal Star" - USA (alternative title)
Mother Nature: Jack Frost, You are hereby charged with 273 counts of attempted upstaging of Santa Claus. You froze a volcano in Hawaii. You made it snow in the Amazon. And you frosted Mexico, sending all of the geese north for the winter. You have violated the Legendary Figures Code of Conduct in a manner that is both willful and malicious.
Jack Frost: Excuse me... Did you just accuse me of being skillful and delicious.
Scott Calvin: Oh, please.
Jack Frost: Guilty as charged.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.