Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Jack Frost (Character)
from Rise of the Guardians (2012)
|Photos (See all 25 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 7)|
- Snow: A Tale of Threes (2012) Played by James Prince
- Jacks the Giant Slayers/The Most Beautiful Voice (2013) TV episode, Played by Mark-Paul Gosselaar
- Rise of the Guardians (2012) Played by Chris Pine
- The Sandman (2011) Played by Michael Sosnowski
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade (2010) (TV) Played by Nicholas R. Grava
- Rainbow Magic: Return to Rainspell Island (2010) Played by David Holt
- The Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause (2006) Played by Martin Short
... aka "Pretender" - Philippines (English title) (review title)
- "American Dragon: Jake Long"
- Eye of the Beholder (2005) TV episode, Played by Jonathan Freeman
- Christmas Fantasy on Ice (1992) (TV) Played by Bronson Pinchot
... aka "Disney's Christmas Fantasy on Ice" - USA (complete title)
- Rudolph and Frosty's Christmas in July (1979) (TV) Played by Paul Frees
- Frosty's Winter Wonderland (1976) (TV) Played by Paul Frees
- Frosty (1964) Played by Aleksandr Khvylya / Aleksandr Khvylya (as Morozko)
... aka "Morozko" - Soviet Union (original title)
... aka "Father Frost" - International (English title) (alternative title)
... aka "Jack Frost" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "The Crystal Star" - USA (alternative title)
Elf pianist: [playing "Theme from New York, New York" in an pleasingly expert but slightly "cheesy" honky-tonk style, indicating how Christmas at the Pole has deteriorated to the point where the traditional innocent childhood wonder and wholesome magic of the season is all but gone, and has become debauchedly commercialized and chintzy] Dunp-dunp, dye-duh-dunpuh; dunp-dunp, dye-duh-dunpuh; dunp-dunp, dye-duh-dunp, dunnh...
Jack Frost: [in a ridiculously loud booming tone and bombastic self-important style that makes him look like an overgrown puffed-up idiot] Start spreadin' th' news... by jet or by sleighhhh... You wanna be a part of it - - North Pole, North Pole... You snooze and you loooose... so come here to PLAYYYY... here at the VERY HEART OF IT - - North Pole, North Pole... come see the SNOWMAN... up where NO MAN's without a treeeeat...
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.