Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Tullus Aufidius (Character)
from Coriolanus (2011)
|Related Videos (see all 2)|
- Coriolanus (2011) Played by Gerard Butler
- The Tragedy of Coriolanus (1984) (TV) Played by Mike Gwilym (as Aufidius)
... aka "The Complete Dramatic Works of William Shakespeare: The Tragedy of Coriolanus" - USA (video title)
- Coriolanus (1979) (V) Played by Robert Christian
- Coriolan (1978) (TV) Played by Hans-Peter Reinecke
- Coriolanus (1965) (TV) Played by Robert Davies
- "The Spread of the Eagle"
- The Outcast: Coriolanus Acts 4 and 5 (1963) TV episode, Played by Jerome Willis
- The Hero: Coriolanus Acts 1 and 2 (1963) TV episode, Played by Jerome Willis
Tullus Aufidius: What's thy name?
Caius Martius Coriolanus: A name unmusical to the Volscians' ears, and harsh in sound to thine.
Tullus Aufidius: Say... what's thy name? Thou has a grim appearance. What's thy name?
Caius Martius Coriolanus: [taking a step forward] Know'st thou me yet?
Tullus Aufidius: I know thee not. Thy name?
Caius Martius Coriolanus: My name is Caius Martius, who hath done to thee particularly, and to all the Volsces, great hurt and mischief. Thereto witness my surname... Coriolanus. Only that name remains. The cruelty and envy of the people who have all forsook me, hath devoured the rest and suffered me by the voice of slaves...
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.