Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from Clash of the Titans (2010)
|Photos (See all 53 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 20)|
- Hercules: The Brave and the Bold (2013) Played by Jordan Lambay
- Betty White & the Huntsman/Ancient Greek Mythbusters (2012) TV episode, Played by Nolan North
- Class of the Titans/Zeke and Lex Luthor (2010) TV episode, Played by Kevin Shinick (as Curseus)
- Wrath of the Titans (2012) Played by Sam Worthington
- Clash of the Titans (2010) Played by Sam Worthington / Otto Farrant (as Young Perseus)
- "HBO First Look"
- Clash of the Titans (2010) TV episode, Played by Sam Worthington
- Persée (2004) (TV) Played by Cyril Auvity (as Persee)
- Rebirth of an Opera: Persée in the Court of Atelier (2004) (TV) Played by Cyril Auvity (as Persee)
- "Mythic Warriors: Guardians of the Legend"
- Perseus: The Search for Medusa (1998) TV episode, Played by Robin Dunne / Noah Reid (as Young Perseus)
- Andromeda: The Warrior Princess (1998) TV episode, Played by Robin Dunne
- "Swamp Thing"
- Heart of Stone (1993) TV episode, Played by Sean Byrd
- "The Storyteller: Greek Myths"
- Perseus & the Gorgon (1991) TV episode, Played by Jeremy Gilley / Oscar Webb (as Young Perseus)
- Clash of the Titans (1981) Played by Harry Hamlin
- Unterwegs nach Atlantis (1977) Played by Miroljub Leso
- Perseo l'invincibile (1963) Played by Richard Harrison (as Perseo)
... aka "Medusa Against the Son of Hercules" - USA (TV title)
... aka "Medusa vs. the Son of Hercules" - USA (informal alternative title)
- Night Life of the Gods (1935) Played by Pat DiCicco
[stuck in a labyrinth]
Perseus: We can't do this...
Agenor: [smacks him] Two days ago, I was locked up in a cell trying, I admit, to escape being the son of Poseidon! Look at me now: in the bowels of Tartarus, saving the universe. Just follow the Navigator.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.