Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Marshal Gebhard Blücher (Character)
from 6 Hours to Live (1932)
- "Great Performances"
- The Innocents Abroad (1983) TV episode, Played by Jess Hahn (as Blucher)
- Waterloo (1970/I) Played by Sergo Zakariadze (as Blucher)
... aka "Battle of Waterloo" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "Waterloo: The Last Hundred Days of Napoleon" - USA (alternative title)
- The Last Escape (1970) Played by Gerd Vespermann (as Blucher)
... aka "O.S.S." - Canada (English title) (video title)
- The Vanishing American (1955) Played by Gene Lockhart (as Blucher)
- Hundred Days (1935) Played by Eduard von Winterstein (as Blücher)
... aka "Hundert Tage" - Italy (original title)
- The Iron Duke (1934) Played by Franklin Dyall (as Blücher)
- Marschall Vorwärts (1932) Played by Paul Wegener (as Blücher)
- 6 Hours to Live (1932) Played by Dewey Robinson (as Blucher)
- Lützows wilde verwegene Jagd (1927) Played by Eduard von Winterstein (as Blücher)
Gen. August Gneisenau: [to Blucher on Wellington's request to move in the direction of Waterloo] If Wellington runs to the coast, none of us will make it home to Berlin. I do not trust the English, nonetheless because I have served you before, sir...
Field Marshal Gebhard von Blucher: [Disgusted with Gneisenau] I am seventy-two and a proud soldier. This sword is steel! I am too old to break it.
Gen. August Gneisenau: Very well, I have ordered the retreat to Wavre. You may still co-operate with the Wellington, but God help us if he does not stand.
See more »