Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown (1966) (TV)
- Charlie Brown: Blockhead's Revenge (2011) Played by Robert Ben Garant (as Pig-Pen)
- "Robot Chicken"
- Beastmaster and Commander (2011) TV episode, Played by Seth Green
- Happiness Is a Warm Blanket, Charlie Brown (2011) (V) Played by Shane Baumel (as Pig Pen)
- It's a Live Action, Charlie Brown! (2008) Played by Naci Kuloglu (as Pig Pen)
- I Want a Dog for Christmas, Charlie Brown (2003) (TV) Played by Jake Miner (as Pig Pen)
- It Was My Best Birthday Ever, Charlie Brown! (1997) (V) Played by Brandon Taylor
- Snoopy's Getting Married, Charlie Brown (1985) (TV) Played by Carl Steven
- It's Your First Kiss, Charlie Brown (1977) (TV) Played by Ronald Hendrix
- It's Arbor Day, Charlie Brown (1976) (TV) Played by Vinny Dow
- It's a Mystery, Charlie Brown (1974) (TV) Played by Tom Muller (as Pig Pen)
- A Boy Named Charlie Brown (1969) Played by Christopher DeFaria (as Pig Pen)
... aka "Snoopy and Charlie" - Japan (English title) (imdb display title)
- It Was a Short Summer, Charlie Brown (1969) (TV) Played by Gail DeFaria
- It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown (1966) (TV) Played by Gail DeFaria
- Charlie Brown's All Stars! (1966) (TV) Played by Geoffrey Ornstein
- A Charlie Brown Christmas (1965) (TV) Played by Geoffrey Ornstein (as Pig-Pen)
- A Boy Named Charlie Brown (1965) (TV) Played by Geoffrey Ornstein (as Pig-Pen)
Charlie Brown: Look, let's rehearse the scene at the inn. Frieda...
Frieda: I can't go on, there's too much dust. It's taking the curl out of my naturally curly hair.
Charlie Brown: Don't think of it as dust. Think of it as maybe the soil of some great past civilization. Maybe the soil of ancient Babylon. It staggers the imagination. He may be carrying soil that was trod upon by Solomon, or even Nebuchudnezzar.
Pig-Pen: Sort of makes you want to treat me with more respect, doesn't it?
Frieda: You're an absolute mess. Just look at yourself.
Pig-Pen: [looks at himself in Frieda's mirror and smiles] On the contrary, I didn't think I looked THAT good.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.