Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Pamela Blondel (Character)
from "Flipper" (1995)
... aka "Flipper: The New Adventures" - USA (DVD box title)
... aka "The New Adventures of Flipper" - USA (alternative title)
- Flipper Speaks! (1996) TV episode, Played by Colleen Flynn
- Sharks (1996) TV episode, Played by Colleen Flynn
- Past Tense (1996) TV episode, Played by Colleen Flynn
- Muddy Waters (1996) TV episode, Played by Colleen Flynn
- The Girl Who Came to Dinner (1996) TV episode, Played by Colleen Flynn
Dr. Keith Ricks: What do you feel?
Dr. Pamela Blondel: A wet dolphin.
[Keith gives her the fisheye]
Dr. Pamela Blondel: Okay, swelling's down, resparatory's okay...
Dr. Keith Ricks: No, nonono, it's not that. Tell me what *you* feel, okay? What do you feel? Close your eyes. What do *you* feel?
Dr. Pamela Blondel: Energy... wound up... coiled.
Dr. Keith Ricks: Check.
Dr. Pamela Blondel: There's got to be some explanation for it.
Dr. Keith Ricks: Yeah, there is. You saved her life and now she's ready to go. I guess the question is... are you ready to let her go?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.