Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Brother Cadfael (Character)
from "Mystery!: Cadfael" (1994)
|Photos (See all 3 | slideshow)|
- "Mystery!: Cadfael"
... aka "Cadfael" - UK (original title)
- The Pilgrim of Hate (1998) TV episode, Played by Derek Jacobi
- The Potter's Field (1998) TV episode, Played by Derek Jacobi
- The Holy Thief (1998) TV episode, Played by Derek Jacobi
- The Raven in the Foregate (1997) TV episode, Played by Derek Jacobi
- St Peter's Fair (1997) TV episode, Played by Derek Jacobi
Ermina Hugonin: If I'd not set my heart on marrying Richard... if I'd consented to go with Brother Oswin, Sister Hilaria would be living now!
Brother Cadfael: There's no profit in ifs, child. We go drom where we stand. We answer for our own evil and we leave the rest to God.
Ermina Hugonin: And where was God when she was violated and murdered?
Brother Cadfael: He was taking note of all... and making a place for her beside Him.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.