Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Brother Cadfael (Character)
from "Mystery!: Cadfael" (1994)
|Photos (See all 3 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 13)|
- "Mystery!: Cadfael"
... aka "Cadfael" - UK (original title)
- The Pilgrim of Hate (1998) TV episode, Played by Derek Jacobi
- The Potter's Field (1998) TV episode, Played by Derek Jacobi
- The Holy Thief (1998) TV episode, Played by Derek Jacobi
- The Raven in the Foregate (1997) TV episode, Played by Derek Jacobi
- St Peter's Fair (1997) TV episode, Played by Derek Jacobi
Lazarus the Leper: You speak only of Domville. What of the second murder? I hope that no innocent man has been accused of that.
Brother Cadfael: Godfrid Picard was not murdered.
Lazarus the Leper: What do you mean?
Brother Cadfael: He was stopped in the forest, and challenged to single combat. He was armed with a dagger, his opponent had only his bare hands. Picard must have thought it would be so easy, but he didn't know that his opponent possess the lion's heart.
Lazarus the Leper: It must have been some very grave quarrel between these two.
Brother Cadfael: The oldest and the gravest: the shameful mistreatment of a lady.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.