Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Marquess of Queensberry (Character)
from Wilde (1997)
- Wilde (1997) Played by Tom Wilkinson (as The Marquess of Queensberry)
... aka "Oscar Wilde" - Germany, Japan (English title)
... aka "Forbidden Passion: Oscar Wilde, the Movie" - USA (video title)
- De Profundis (1985) TV episode, Played by Norman Rodway (as The Marquis of Queensberry)
- Trials (1985) TV episode, Played by Norman Rodway (as The Marquis of Queensberry)
- Gilded Youth (1985) TV episode, Played by Norman Rodway (as The Marquis of Queensberry)
- Oscar Wilde (1972) (TV) Played by Heinrich Fürst (as Marquis Queensberry)
- "On Trial"
- Oscar Wilde (1960) TV episode, Played by Tudor Evans
- The Trials of Oscar Wilde (1960) Played by Lionel Jeffries (as Marquis of Queensberry)
- Oscar Wilde (1960) Played by Edward Chapman (as Marquis of Queensberry)
Marquess of Queensberry: [very drunk] Where d'you stand on cremation?
Oscar Wilde: I'm not sure I have a position.
Marquess of Queensberry: I'm for it. I wrote a poem about it. 'When I am dead, cremate me.' That's how it starts. 'When... I am dead... cremate me'. Whaddya think of that for an opening line?
Oscar Wilde: It's... challenging.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.