Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Lord Alfred Douglas (Character)
from Wilde (1997)
- Wilde (1997) Played by Jude Law (as Lord Alfred 'Bosie' Douglas)
... aka "Oscar Wilde" - Germany, Japan (English title)
- Salome's Last Dance (1988) Played by Douglas Hodge (as Lord Alfred 'Bosey' Douglas)
... aka "Forbidden Passion: Oscar Wilde, the Movie" - USA (video title)
- De Profundis (1985) TV episode, Played by Robin Lermitte
- Trials (1985) TV episode, Played by Robin Lermitte
- Gilded Youth (1985) TV episode, Played by Robin Lermitte
- Mr. Jersey (1978) TV episode, Played by Simon Shepherd
- Home on the Range (1978) TV episode, Played by Simon Shepherd
- "Great Performances"
- Feasting with Panthers (1974) TV episode, Played by T. Richard Mason (as Lord Alfred 'Bosie' Douglas)
- Oscar Wilde (1972) (TV) Played by Edwin Noel
- The Best House in London (1969) Played by George Reynolds
- "On Trial"
- Oscar Wilde (1960) TV episode, Played by Michael Bangerter
- The Trials of Oscar Wilde (1960) Played by John Fraser
- Oscar Wilde (1960) Played by John Neville
Lord Alfred 'Bosie' Douglas: [in the prison visitors room] Oscar, you must let me in the witness box! If the jury can only hear what I have to say...
Oscar Wilde: Bosie, darling boy, as soon as they see you in all your golden youth and me in all my corruption...
Lord Alfred 'Bosie' Douglas: You didn't corrupt me! I corrupted you, if anything!
Oscar Wilde: That's not how it will seem.
Lord Alfred 'Bosie' Douglas: But I must have my say! It's outrageous! Everyone else has said everything, anything that came into his head! I'm the person all this is about! It's me my father wants to get at, not you! It's outrageous that I can't have my say!
Oscar Wilde: It won't help, Bosie. It may actually make things worse.
Lord Alfred 'Bosie' Douglas: But my father will win! I can't endure my father winning.
Oscar Wilde: You must go away, dear boy. I couldn't bare for them to arrest you.
Lord Alfred 'Bosie' Douglas: I can't bare what they're saying about you in court.
[the bell rings for visitors to leave]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.