Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Alexander Kerensky (Character)
from The Romanovs: An Imperial Family (2000)
- Admiral (2008) Played by Viktor Verzhbitskiy (as Kerenskiy)
... aka "The Admiral" - International (English title) (informal title)
- The Romanovs: An Imperial Family (2000) Played by Mikhail Efremov (as Kerensky)
... aka "Romanovy: Ventsenosnaya semya" - Russia (original title)
... aka "The Romanovs: A Crowned Family" - International (English title) (literal English title)
- "Fall of Eagles"
- The Secret War (1974) TV episode, Played by Jim Norton (as Kerensky)
- Lenin, You Rascal, You (1972) Played by Per Goldschmidt (as Kerenskij)
... aka "Lenin, din gavtyv" - Denmark (original title)
- Nicholas and Alexandra (1971) Played by John McEnery (as Kerensky)
- Lenin in October (1937) Played by A. Kovalevsky (as Aleksandr Feodorovich Kerenski)
... aka "Lenin v oktyabre" - Soviet Union (original title)
- October (Ten Days that Shook the World) (1928) Played by Nikolay Popov (as Kerenskiy)
... aka "Oktyabr" - Soviet Union (original title)
- The Legion of Death (1918) Played by H.L. Swisher (as Kerensky)
- Rasputin, the Black Monk (1917) Played by Henry Hull (as Kerensky)
- The Fall of the Romanoffs (1917) Played by W. Francis Chapin
Kerensky: I am Alexander Kerensky. How do you do?
Emperor Nicholas II: How do you do Alexander Fyodorovich? This is my Family. My son Alexei...
Kerensky: How do you do?
Emperor Nicholas II: My two older daughters, Olga and Tatiana. The rest of them are ill and are in bed. You can see them if you wish.
Kerensky: No, no I dont want to trouble them.
Emperor Nicholas II: My wife Alexandra Fyodorovna.
Kerensky: Nicholas Alexandrovitch, I would like to speak with you alone.
Emperor Nicholas II: Let's go to the study.
[they leave the room]
Grand Duchess Olga Nikolayevna: What an unpleasant man this Kerensky is.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.