Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
General Friedrich Olbricht (Character)
from Valkyrie (2008)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 19)|
- Stauffenberg - Die wahre Geschichte (2009) (TV) Played by Bernd-Uwe Reppenhagen
- Valkyrie (2008) Played by Bill Nighy
... aka "Walküre" - Germany (literal title), USA (alternative spelling)
... aka "Walküre/Valkyrie" - USA (complete title)
- Die Stunde der Offiziere (2004) (TV) Played by Tilo Prückner
- Operation Valkyrie (2004) (TV) Played by Rainer Bock (as General der Infanterie Friedrich Olbricht)
... aka "Stauffenberg" - Germany (original title)
- The Plot to Kill Hitler (1990) (TV) Played by Michael Byrne (as Gen. Olbricht)
- Operation Walküre (1971) (TV) Played by Werner Rundshagen (as Friedrich Olbricht)
- Claus Graf Stauffenberg (1970) (TV) Played by Wolf Ackva (as General Olbricht)
- The Great Battle (1969) Played by Wilfried Ortmann
... aka "Osvobozhdenie" - Soviet Union (original title)
... aka "Liberation" - International (English title)
- "The Wednesday Play"
- The July Plot (1964) TV episode, Played by Peter Copley (as General Friedrich Olbright)
- "I Spy"
- Canaris Story (????) TV episode, Played by John Seymour (as General Olbricht)
- The Plot to Assassinate Hitler (1955) Played by Wolfgang Büttner (as Gen. Friedrich Olbricht)
... aka "Der 20. Juli" - West Germany (original title)
- It Happened on July 20th (1955) Played by Erik Frey
... aka "Es geschah am 20. Juli" - West Germany (original title)
General Friedrich Fromm: What is it you want?
General Friedrich Olbricht: I wanted to introduce our new man, Colonel Stauffenberg.
General Friedrich Fromm: Ah! From Africa. Well, I'd offer you my hand, but I might not get it back.
Col. Claus von Stauffenberg: I'd say the General's lost more important things this morning.
General Friedrich Fromm: [laughs] It's about time they put somebody with balls into this office.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.