Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Hermann Fegelein (Character)
from Downfall (2004)
- 42 Ways to Kill Hitler (2008) (TV) Played by Jay Lance
- Downfall (2004) Played by Thomas Kretschmann
... aka "Der Untergang" - Germany (original title)
- 100 Jahre Adolf Hitler - Die letzte Stunde im Führerbunker (1989) Played by Volker Spengler (as Fegelein)
... aka "100 Years of Adolf Hitler" - International (English title) (literal title)
- The Bunker (1981) (TV) Played by Terrence Hardiman (as Gen. Fegelein)
- Hitler: The Last Ten Days (1973) Played by Julian Glover (as Fegelein)
- "ITV Saturday Night Theatre"
- The Death of Adolf Hitler (1973) TV episode, Played by Inigo Jackson
- Le bunker (1972) (TV) Played by Jean Topart
- The Last Ten Days (1955) Played by Julius Jonak (as SS-Generalleutnant Hermann Fegelein)
... aka "Der letzte Akt" - West Germany (original title)
... aka "The Last Act" - International (English title) (literal title)
Generalfeldmarschall Wilhelm Keitel: The Führer has lost all sense of reality.
Generaloberst Alfred Jodl: He moves divisions that only exist on his map. Steiner's scattered unit can hardly defend itself and yet, Steiner is ordered to attack! It's pure madness!
SS-Gruppenführer Hermann Fegelein: Then why don't you tell him yourself?
Generalfeldmarschall Wilhelm Keitel: He won't listen to reason. You should know that.
SS-Gruppenführer Hermann Fegelein: Something must be done.
Generalfeldmarschall Wilhelm Keitel: Are you insane? We'll be thrown out like Rundstedt and Guderian!
SS-Gruppenführer Hermann Fegelein: Yes, and?
Generaloberst Alfred Jodl: [glares at Fegelein] We are soldiers! We pledged our allegiance to the Führer!
SS-Gruppenführer Hermann Fegelein: So that means we are no longer allowed to think?
General der Infanterie Wilhelm Burgdorf: All this coming from you? An opportunist? A ruthless careerist?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.