Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
SS-Gruppenführer Hermann Fegelein (Character)
from Downfall (2004)
- 42 Ways to Kill Hitler (2008) (TV) Played by Jay Lance (as Hermann Fegelein)
- Downfall (2004) Played by Thomas Kretschmann (as Hermann Fegelein)
... aka "Der Untergang" - Germany (original title)
- 100 Jahre Adolf Hitler - Die letzte Stunde im Führerbunker (1989) Played by Volker Spengler (as Fegelein)
... aka "100 Years of Adolph Hitler" - International (English title) (literal title)
- The Bunker (1981) (TV) Played by Terrence Hardiman (as Gen. Fegelein)
- Hitler: The Last Ten Days (1973) Played by Julian Glover (as Fegelein)
- "ITV Saturday Night Theatre"
- The Death of Adolph Hitler (1973) TV episode, Played by Inigo Jackson (as Hermann Fegelein)
- Le bunker (1972) (TV) Played by Jean Topart (as Hermann Fegelein)
- The Last Ten Days (1955) Played by Julius Jonak (as SS-Generalleutnant Hermann Fegelein)
... aka "Der letzte Akt" - West Germany (original title)
... aka "The Last Act" - International (English title) (literal title)
General der Infanterie Wilhelm Burgdorf: [after Hitler realizes that the war is lost and goes to his room] What now?
SS-Gruppenführer Hermann Fegelein: It's time to end this spectacle.
Generalfeldmarschall Wilhelm Keitel: [Shocked] What do you mean? Just stop fighting? That's unthinkable! The Führer said we will not surrender. We will not repeat November 1918! Never!
SS-Gruppenführer Hermann Fegelein: You all heard him. He's no longer leading us. 'Do whatever you want.' That's what he said.
Generalfeldmarschall Wilhelm Keitel: There is no one who will replace him! The Führer is the Führer!
General der Infanterie Hans Krebs: [to the others] The Führer is just confused. He will pull through.
SS-Gruppenführer Hermann Fegelein: Oh, great! And what will happen afterwards?
General der Infanterie Hans Krebs: [pause] We cannot surrender for the Führer would never approve. We swore to obey his will!
SS-Gruppenführer Hermann Fegelein: Nothing but empty phrases! We must act NOW! Before it's all too late!
General der Infanterie Wilhelm Burgdorf: You just want to save your skin!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.