Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Jenny Wilder (Character)
from "Little House on the Prairie" (1974)
- "The Zone" (2000) TV series Played by Jen Stambaugh
- Elysian Fields (1994) Played by Jullianna Donovan
- Little House: Bless All the Dear Children (1984) (TV) Played by Shannen Doherty
- Little House: The Last Farewell (1984) (TV) Played by Shannen Doherty
- Little House: Look Back to Yesterday (1983) (TV) Played by Shannen Doherty
- "Little House on the Prairie"
... aka "L.H.O.T.P." - International (English title) (informal short title)
... aka "Little House: A New Beginning" - USA (last season title)
- Hello and Goodbye (1983) TV episode, Played by Shannen Doherty
- May I Have This Dance (1983) TV episode, Played by Shannen Doherty
- For the Love of Blanche (1983) TV episode, Played by Shannen Doherty
- The Last Summer (1983) TV episode, Played by Shannen Doherty
- A Child with No Name (1983) TV episode, Played by Shannen Doherty
Laura Ingalls Wilder: If you loved them like you say you do, you'd never do anything like this. To hurt them like this. Jenny, your parents loved you more than anything else in the world. They wanted you to have everything... everything... Your own family, children, their grandchildren! But because of your self-pity, you'd deny them everything?
Jenny Wilder: That's not true!
Laura Ingalls Wilder: Yes it is. You talk about God and love? God put you on this earth for a reason, just like all of us. You're strong and healthy and you should get down on your knees and thank God for what you got. But instead you just throw it all away. And you nearly caused an innocent boy to loose his life.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.