Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Easter Island Head (Character)
from Night at the Museum (2006)
- Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb (2014) Played by Brad Garrett
... aka "Night at the Museum 3" - USA (informal title)
- Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian (2009) Played by Brad Garrett
... aka "Night at the Museum 2" - Australia, Singapore (English title), UK, USA (working title)
... aka "Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian - The IMAX Experience" - USA (IMAX version)
... aka "Night Museum 2" - Japan (English title)
- Night at the Museum (2006) Played by Brad Garrett
... aka "Night at the Museum: The IMAX Experience" - USA (IMAX version)
... aka "Night Museum" - Japan (English title)
- Ahoy! Captain Sid (2003) (TV) Played by Justin Halliwell (as Easter Island Puppets) / Sean W. Telles (as Easter Island Puppets)
- "Rex the Runt"
- Easter Island (1998) TV episode, Played by Eddie Izzard
Jedediah: Well, lookee here. If it ain't Mr. Big-in-the-Britches himself, come back in time to see us off?
Larry Daley: Yeah, Jed, I heard. Look, I don't even know how this happened.
[Larry's answers his cellphone]
Jedediah: Yeah. Yeah, real mystery how this happened. Maybe the answer's on that magic buzzin' box there in your hand! You weren't here, Gigantor! That's how it happened! Ain't no mystery!
Octavius: The fact is, Larry, there's no one else here to speak on our behalf during business hours.
Easter Island Head: None, none, dum, dum.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.