Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Lt. JG Doug Roberts (Character)
from Mister Roberts (1955)
|Photos (See all 23 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- Mister Roberts (1984) (TV) Played by Robert Hays
- "Mister Roberts"
- Captain, My Captain (1966) TV episode, Played by Roger Smith (as Lt. Douglas Roberts)
- In Love and War (1966) TV episode, Played by Roger Smith (as Lt. Douglas Roberts)
- Undercover Cook (1966) TV episode, Played by Roger Smith (as Lt. Douglas Roberts)
- Unwelcome Aboard (1966) TV episode, Played by Roger Smith (as Lt. Douglas Roberts)
- Son of Eight in Every Port (1966) TV episode, Played by Roger Smith (as Lt. Douglas Roberts)
- Mister Roberts (1955) Played by Henry Fonda (as Lt. JG Douglas A. 'Doug' Roberts)
Lt. 'Doc': That's mostly what makes physical heroism. Opportunity. It's a reflex. I think that seventy-five out of a hundred young males have that reflex. You take any one of them. Say even Frank Thurlowe Pulver, here. Put him into a B-29 over Japan, and you know what you'd have?
Doug Roberts: No I don't, Doctor.
Lt. 'Doc': You'd have Pulver, the Congressional Medal of Honor winner. Pulver, who single-handed shot down twenty-three attacking Zeros. Pulver who, with his bare hands, held together the severed wing struts of his plane, and with his bare feet successfully landed his mortally wounded plane on his home field. Reflex. It's like the knee jerk. Strike the patella tendon in any human being, you produce the knee jerk. Look.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.