Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Count De Dunois (Character)
from The Messenger: The Story of Joan of Arc (1999)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)||Videos|
- Joan of Arc (2005) (TV) Played by Tomás Racek (as Dunois)
... aka "Joan of Arc: Child of War, Soldier of God" - USA (alternative title)
- The Messenger: The Story of Joan of Arc (1999) Played by Tchéky Karyo (as Dunois)
... aka "Joan of Arc" - France (original title)
- "Joan of Arc" (1999) TV series Played by Ron White (as Dunois)
- "Animated Hero Classics"
- Joan of Arc (1996) TV episode, Played by Jeff Simmons (as Count Donois)
- The Maid of Orleans (1993) (TV) Played by Mikhail Krutikov (as Dunois)
- Jeanne d'Arc, le pouvoir de l'innocence (1989) (TV) Played by Henri Déus (as Dunois)
- Heilige Jeanne (1978) (TV) Played by Rutger Hauer (as Dunois)
- Die heilige Johanna (1971) (TV) Played by Peter Fricke (as Dunois)
- "Quentin Durward" (1971) TV series Played by Roger Pigaut (as Dunois)
- Sainte Jeanne (1969) (TV) Played by Dominique Paturel (as Dunois)
- "BBC Play of the Month"
- St. Joan (1968) TV episode, Played by Keith Baxter (as Dunois)
- Der Fall Jeanne d'Arc (1966) (TV) Played by Benno Sterzenbach (as Graf Dunois)
- Saint Joan (1957) Played by Richard Todd (as Dunois)
- Quentin Durward (1955) Played by Michael Goodliffe
... aka "Sir Walter Scott's Quentin Durward" - USA (complete title)
- "BBC Sunday-Night Theatre"
- Festival Drama: Saint Joan (1951) TV episode, Played by James Carney (as Dunois)
- Joan of Arc (1948) Played by Leif Erickson (as Dunois)
- Saint Joan (1946) (TV) Played by Alan Judd (as Dunois)
- Das Mädchen Johanna (1935) Played by Theodor Loos (as Dunois)
... aka "Joan the Maid" - USA (literal title)
St.Joan of Arc: Be you a saint?
English Soldier: Yes, lady, straight from hell.
Dunois, Bastard of Orleans: A saint, and from hell!
English Soldier: Yes, noble captain, I have a day off. Every year, you know. That's my allowance for my one good action.
Cauchon: Wretch! In all the years of your life did you do only one good action?
English Soldier: I never thought about it: it came natural like. But they scored it up for me.
The Dauphin, Charles VII: What was it?
English Soldier: Why, the silliest thing you ever heard of. I...
St.Joan of Arc: He tied two sticks together, and gave them to a poor lass that was going to be burned.
See more »