Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Remy 'Thirteen' Hadley (Character)
from "House M.D." (2004)
|Photos (See all 84 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 186)|
- "House M.D."
... aka "House" - International (English title) (imdb display title), South Africa (English title), USA (short title)
... aka "Dr. House" - Japan (English title) (second season title)
- Everybody Dies (2012) TV episode, Played by Olivia Wilde
- Holding On (2012) TV episode, Played by Olivia Wilde
- Charity Case (2011) TV episode, Played by Olivia Wilde
- Moving On (2011) TV episode, Played by Olivia Wilde
- After Hours (2011) TV episode, Played by Olivia Wilde
- S'UP/Mouse M.D. (2010) TV episode, Played by Grey Griffin (as Dr. Hadley)
Dr. Eric Foreman: Must've been horrible watching her die.
Thirteen: I wanted her to die. She just... yelled so much, and for no reason. Just screamed at me in front of my friends. My father tried to explain to me that her brain was literally shrinking, that she didn't mean it. That it was the disease. But I didn't care. I hated her. I never said good-bye. And she died with me hating her.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.