Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Remy 'Thirteen' Hadley (Character)
from "House M.D." (2004)
|Photos (See all 84 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 8)|
- "House M.D."
... aka "House" - International (English title) (imdb display title), South Africa (English title), USA (short title)
... aka "Dr. House" - Japan (English title) (second season title)
- Everybody Dies (2012) TV episode, Played by Olivia Wilde
- Holding On (2012) TV episode, Played by Olivia Wilde
- Charity Case (2011) TV episode, Played by Olivia Wilde
- Moving On (2011) TV episode, Played by Olivia Wilde
- After Hours (2011) TV episode, Played by Olivia Wilde
- S'UP/Mouse M.D. (2010) TV episode, Played by Grey DeLisle (as Dr. Hadley)
Dr. Robert Chase: How good looking am I? I'm not asking if you're attracted to me. I'm looking for an objective answer.
Thirteen - Dr. Hadley: Oh, okay then it's an appropriate question.
Dr. Robert Chase: Last night, I acted like a complete tosser to prove to House that women don't go out with me for my looks. Cost me a hundred buck, and my definition of myself... and women.
Thirteen - Dr. Hadley: So date men. They're not shallow at all.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.