Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Remy 'Thirteen' Hadley (Character)
from "House M.D." (2004)
|Photos (See all 84 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 187)|
- "House M.D."
... aka "House" - International (English title) (imdb display title), South Africa (English title), USA (short title)
... aka "Dr. House" - Japan (English title) (second season title)
- Everybody Dies (2012) TV episode, Played by Olivia Wilde
- Holding On (2012) TV episode, Played by Olivia Wilde
- Charity Case (2011) TV episode, Played by Olivia Wilde
- Moving On (2011) TV episode, Played by Olivia Wilde
- After Hours (2011) TV episode, Played by Olivia Wilde
- S'UP/Mouse M.D. (2010) TV episode, Played by Grey DeLisle (as Dr. Hadley)
Dr. Robert Chase: Oh. I - I - I thought that maybe it was because you're asking for a leave of absence and wouldn't have time to see a case through.
Dr. Chris Taub: [Thirteen looks at Taub] I didn't say anything.
Dr. Robert Chase: He didn't. I saw an envelope on House's desk with your name on it, so *naturally* I - steamed it open.
Dr. Chris Taub: What's wrong with you? You steam an envelope to keep it secret.
Dr. Eric Foreman: Which is why I just ripped it. You gonna tell us where you're going?
Dr. Remy 'Thirteen' Hadley: [Long pause. Thirteen scoffs] Sure sounds like a "No."
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.