Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Remy 'Thirteen' Hadley (Character)
from "House M.D." (2004)
|Photos (See all 84 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 186)|
- "House M.D."
... aka "House" - International (English title) (imdb display title), South Africa (English title), USA (short title)
... aka "Dr. House" - Japan (English title) (second season title)
- Everybody Dies (2012) TV episode, Played by Olivia Wilde
- Holding On (2012) TV episode, Played by Olivia Wilde
- Charity Case (2011) TV episode, Played by Olivia Wilde
- Moving On (2011) TV episode, Played by Olivia Wilde
- After Hours (2011) TV episode, Played by Olivia Wilde
- S'UP/Mouse M.D. (2010) TV episode, Played by Grey Griffin (as Dr. Hadley)
Thirteen: I can handle this alone.
Dr. Gregory House: You've already handled it. That's why you need a chaperone. Of course, I'm a very permissive, understanding chaperone. So feel free to ignore me. You know, if you're in the mood to start kissing, or groping, or showering.
Thirteen: You'll have to excuse Dr. House. He mistakes immaturity for edginess.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.