Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
David Rossi (Character)
from "Criminal Minds" (2005)
|Photos (See all 69 | slideshow)|
- "Criminal Minds"
- Episode #10.10 (2014) TV episode, Played by Joe Mantegna
- Fate (2014) TV episode, Played by Joe Mantegna
- The Boys of Sutton Place (2014) TV episode, Played by Joe Mantegna
- Hashtag (2014) TV episode, Played by Joe Mantegna
- If the Shoe Fits (2014) TV episode, Played by Joe Mantegna
- X-Games: First Class/Criminal Minecraft (2011) TV episode, Played by Stephen Stanton
- Working the Scene: A Look Behind the Scenes of 'Criminal Minds Season 4' (2009) (V) Played by Joe Mantegna
- The Criminal Element: The Making of 'Criminal Minds, Season 3' (2008) (V) Played by Joe Mantegna
- Shemar Moore: Criminal Minds' Wild Ride (2008) (V) Played by Joe Mantegna
- Profile: Rossi/Mantegna (2008) (V) Played by Joe Mantegna
- From Script to Screen: True Night (2008) (V) Played by Joe Mantegna
- Criminal Minds Season 3: Killer Roles (2008) (V) Played by Joe Mantegna
David Rossi: What's this?
Dr. Spencer Reid: It's the pattern I've been looking for. The unsubs hid their tracks with the mothers, but they weren't so careful with the abandoned babies.
David Rossi: Did you find more children?
Dr. Spencer Reid: DNA-wise, no, but deductively, yes. I gathered all the records for all infants who entered into foster care in a two week window following each mother's death. Then I narrowed it down to babies that were abandoned at churches. This is where the guesswork begins. Monica Winmar's daughter was abandoned at a Presbyterian church. Let's assume the unsub, or the wife at least, is Presbyterian. That means all other unwanted children are gonna be left at the same denomination, right? That narrows it down to three babies left at three different Presbyterian churches all within this twenty-mile radius. This is where they live.
David Rossi: These kids you deduced to... have you looked at their files?
Dr. Spencer Reid: No. Right now I've only been tracking churches. Why?
David Rossi: Because you just uncovered another pattern.
[cut to Hotch in New Mexico]
Aaron Hotchner: Yeah, we're packing up now. We can be in Phoenix in about two hours. Are you sure about this?
David Rossi: The names of the babies Reid found tells us everything. Lisa, Elizabeth, Amanda.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.