Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "Hercules: The Legendary Journeys" (1995)
- The Fall of Icarus (2009) TV episode, Played by Michael McKell
- The Minotaur (2001) TV episode, Played by Ian White
- "Mythic Warriors: Guardians of the Legend"
- Daedalus and Icarus (1998) TV episode, Played by Benedict Campbell
... aka "Disney's Hercules" - USA (complete title)
- Hercules and the Minotaur (1998) TV episode, Played by David Hyde Pierce
- Hercules and the River Styx (1998) TV episode, Played by David Hyde Pierce
- "Hercules: The Legendary Journeys"
- Hercules on Trial (1998) TV episode, Played by Derek Payne
- Doomsday (1996) TV episode, Played by Derek Payne
- "Adventures from the Book of Virtues"
... aka "The Book of Virtues" - USA (short title)
- Responsibility (1996) TV episode, Played by John Forsythe
- "The Storyteller: Greek Myths"
- Daedalus & Icarus (1991) TV episode, Played by Derek Jacobi
- "We Are the Star"
... aka "Ciné si" - France (original title)
... aka "Cinema If" - International (English title) (literal title)
- Icare (1989) TV episode, Played by Yves Barsacq
- The Illiac Passion (1967) Played by Phillip Klass
- "The Mighty Hercules"
- Double Trouble (1963) TV episode, Played by Jack Mercer
- The Unicorns (1963) TV episode, Played by Gerry Bascombe
- Hercules Saves the Kingdom (1963) TV episode, Played by Jack Mercer
- The Giant Dragonfly (1963) TV episode, Played by Gerry Bascombe
- The Minotaur (1963) TV episode, Played by Jack Mercer
The Storyteller: Talos fell, twisting and turning like a starfish. He fell so slowly through the air, it seemed to Deadelus he was falling forever, that he never going to land, that he was flying. Then the ground reminded him. It came to meet Talos and jolted him asleep.
Daedalus: [softly] What have I done?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.