Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
King Edward I Longshanks (Character)
from Braveheart (1995)
- "Battle Castle"
- Conwy (2012) TV episode, Played by Steve Frost (as King Edward I)
- The Braveheart Musical: For England (2010) Played by Taylor Negron
- Strangeheart (2003) Played by George C. Petrie (as King Edward 'The Long-Shank')
- Braveheart (1995) Played by Patrick McGoohan (as Longshanks)
- "Churchill's People"
- The Wallace (1975) TV episode, Played by Stephen Murray (as King Edward I)
- The Black Rose (1950) Played by Michael Rennie (as King Edward)
Longshanks: Scottish rebels have routed one of my garrisons and murdered the noble lord.
Prince Edward: I heard. This Wallace is a brigand, nothing more.
Longshanks: And how would you deal with this 'brigand?'
Prince Edward: Like any common thief. Have the local magistrate arrest him and punish him accordingly.
Longshanks: [to all] Leave us.
[room clears, then Longshanks strikes the Prince]
Longshanks: Wallace has already killed the magistrate, and taken control of the town!
See more »