Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Louis Pasteur (Character)
from The Story of Louis Pasteur (1936)
- "Dark Matters: Twisted But True"
- Resurrection Row, Operation Brainwash, Rabid Roulette (2012) TV episode, Played by Christopher Godwin
- Les memoirs (2011) (V) Played by Philip Keith
- Pasteur, l'homme qui a vu (2011) (TV) Played by André Marcon (as Pasteur)
- The Science of Blowjobs and Throbbing Hearts (2011) Played by Matt Garafalo
- The Empiricist (2003) Played by Oto Brezina
- Pasteur, cinq années de rage (1995) (TV) Played by Bernard Fresson
- Louis Pasteur (1995) (V) Played by Victor Humphries
... aka "Animated Hero Classics: Louis Pasteur" - USA (series title)
- "Around the World in 80 Days"
- Episode #1.3 (1989) TV episode, Played by Hugo De Vernier
- Episode #1.2 (1989) TV episode, Played by Hugo De Vernier
- Episode #1.1 (1989) TV episode, Played by Hugo De Vernier
- "Doctor Who"
- Time and the Rani: Part Four (1987) TV episode, Played by Cenydd Joennz
- Voyagers of the Titanic (1983) TV episode, Played by Will Kuluva
- Voyager from the Unknown (1982) Played by Will Kuluva
- "Microbes and Men"
- Certain Death (1974) TV episode, Played by Arthur Lowe
- Men of Little Faith (1974) TV episode, Played by Arthur Lowe
- A Germ Is Life (1974) TV episode, Played by Arthur Lowe
- "Emergency-Ward 10"
- Ben Gunn's Christmas Journey (1964) TV episode, Played by Geoffrey Colville
- If Paris Were Told to Us (1956) Played by Charles Lahet
... aka "Si Paris nous était conté" - France (original title)
- Dr. Semmelweis (1950) Played by Theodor Vogeler
... aka "Semmelweis - Retter der Mütter" - East Germany (original title)
- Macht im Dunkel (1947) Played by Hans Mader
- The Story of Louis Pasteur (1936) Played by Paul Muni
- Pasteur (1935) Played by Sacha Guitry
- Pasteur (1922) Played by Charles Mosnier / Maurice Touzé (as Louis Pasteur, enfant)
Dr. Louis Pasteur: Will you try and explain to Dr. Radisse what we are doing?
Dr. Louis Pasteur: He's a member of the Academy of Medicine, so you'll have to use very simple language.
Dr. Emile Roux: We're convinced, Doctor - after eight years of experimenting - that this vaccine, when injected into the animal, will set up an immunity.
Dr. Radisse: Ridiculous! It would take eighty years to convince me.
Dr. Louis Pasteur: Eighty? Aren't you a little optimistic?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.