Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
David Nolan (Character)
from Mirror Mirror (2012/I)
- "Once Upon a Time"
... aka "OUaT" - USA (informal short title)
- The Apprentice (2014) TV episode, Played by Josh Dallas
- Rocky Road (2014) TV episode, Played by Josh Dallas
- A Tale of Two Sisters (2014) TV episode, Played by Josh Dallas
- Snow Drifts (2014) TV episode, Played by Josh Dallas
- There's No Place Like Home (2014) TV episode, Played by Josh Dallas
- Snow White and the Huntsman (2012) Played by Sam Claflin (as William)
... aka "Snow White & the Huntsman" - USA (promotional title)
... aka "Snow White" - Japan (English title) (imdb display title)
- Mirror Mirror (2012/I) Played by Armie Hammer (as Prince Alcott)
- Grimm's Snow White (2012) (V) Played by Jamie Thomas King (as Prince Alexander)
- Snow White: The Fairest of Them All (2001) (TV) Played by Tyron Leitso (as Prince Alfred)
... aka "Snow White" - Canada (original title)
- Once Upon a Time: Wicked Is Coming (2014) (TV) Played by Josh Dallas
- Once Upon a Time: Journey to Neverland (2013) (TV) Played by Josh Dallas
- Once Upon a Time: The Price of Magic (2013) (TV) Played by Josh Dallas
- Once Upon a Time: Magic Is Coming (2012) (TV) Played by Josh Dallas
David Nolan: It must be hard for you. You know, watching good win.
Spencer: [sneers] Good? So sure of yourself. But I know the truth. You're still just a shepherd pretending to be a prince. You weren't fit to run the kingdom and you sure as hell aren't fit to run this town.
David Nolan: I think the people of Storybrooke might disagree with you.
Spencer: Today. But I'm gonna see to it that they see things my way, that they see you for who you really are. By the time I'm done with you, you'll wish you'd killed me when you had the chance.
David Nolan: The people of this town know who I really am, and they've seen me defeat you before. So if you wanna try and take me down... they'll see it again.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.