Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Ross Werkman (Character)
from "Party of Five" (1994)
- "Party of Five"
- All's Well... (2000) TV episode, Played by Mitchell Anderson
- Isn't It Romantic (2000) TV episode, Played by Mitchell Anderson
- What If... (2000) TV episode, Played by Mitchell Anderson
- Ties That Bind (1999) TV episode, Played by Mitchell Anderson
- Get Back (1999) TV episode, Played by Mitchell Anderson
Ross Werkman: Is everything okay?
Claudia Salinger: Nothing is okay, actually. I mean, the restaurant is closed, and I kinda lost my best friend. She was not really my "best" friend... but, pretty much.
Ross Werkman: That sounds bad.
Claudia Salinger: Yeah, and I overheard Charlie and Bailey talking last night about something about trying to have Grandpa Jacob save the restaurant and that Bailey might be going away to school when he graduates next month. I mean... far away and never come back. And I can't say anything because I don't want them to know that I know. And I don't want him to go just because of me. But... I don't want him to go. I don't want Bailey to go away.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.