Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Annie Sullivan (Character)
from The Miracle Worker (1962)
|Photos (See all 6 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- Breakthrough (2002) TV episode, Played by Katharine Isabelle (as Anne Sullivan)
- The Miracle Worker (2000) (TV) Played by Alison Elliott (as Anne Sullivan)
- Monday After the Miracle (1998) (TV) Played by Roma Downey
- "Adventures from the Book of Virtues"
... aka "The Book of Virtues" - USA (short title)
- Patience (1998) TV episode, Played by Olivia d'Abo (as Anne Sullivan)
- Helen Keller: The Miracle Continues (1984) (TV) Played by Blythe Danner (as Anne Sullivan)
- The Miracle Worker (1979) (TV) Played by Patty Duke (as Anne Sullivan)
- "Estudio 1"
- El milagro de Ana Sullivan (1978) TV episode, Played by Tina Sáinz (as Ana Sullivan)
- Helen Keller and Her Teacher (1970) Played by Barboura Morris (as Anne Sullivan)
- Anna dei miracoli (1968) (TV) Played by Anna Proclemer
- The Miracle Worker (1962) Played by Anne Bancroft
- "Playhouse 90"
- The Miracle Worker (1957) TV episode, Played by Teresa Wright
- Deliverance (1919) Played by Edith Lyle (as Younger Anne Sullivan)
- The 75th Annual Academy Awards (2003) (TV) Played by Anne Bancroft
- America at the Movies (1976) Played by Anne Bancroft
James Keller: Finding out if she's ticklish? She is. What is it, a game?
Annie Sullivan: An alphabet.
James Keller: Alphabet?
Annie Sullivan: [finger-spelling to Helen] For the deaf.
Annie Sullivan: [after Helen finger-spells back to her] Oh, how bright she is!
James Keller: You think she knows what she's doing? She's a monkey. She imitates everything.
Annie Sullivan: Yes, she's a bright little monkey, all right!
James Keller: She wants her doll back.
Annie Sullivan: After she spells it.
James Keller: Spells? She doesn't know the thing has a name, even.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.