Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Anne Sullivan (Character)
from The Miracle Worker (1962)
|Photos (See all 6 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- Breakthrough (2002) TV episode, Played by Katharine Isabelle
- The Miracle Worker (2000) (TV) Played by Alison Elliott
- Monday After the Miracle (1998) (TV) Played by Roma Downey (as Annie Sullivan)
- "Adventures from the Book of Virtues"
... aka "The Book of Virtues" - USA (short title)
- Patience (1998) TV episode, Played by Olivia d'Abo
- Helen Keller: The Miracle Continues (1984) (TV) Played by Blythe Danner
- The Miracle Worker (1979) (TV) Played by Patty Duke
- "Estudio 1"
- El milagro de Ana Sullivan (1978) TV episode, Played by Tina Sáinz (as Ana Sullivan)
- Helen Keller and Her Teacher (1970) Played by Barboura Morris
- "Anna dei miracoli" (1968) TV series Played by Anna Proclemer (as Annie Sullivan)
- The Miracle Worker (1962) Played by Anne Bancroft (as Annie Sullivan)
- "Playhouse 90"
- The Miracle Worker (1957) TV episode, Played by Teresa Wright (as Annie Sullivan)
- Deliverance (1919) Played by Edith Lyle (as Younger Anne Sullivan)
- The 75th Annual Academy Awards (2003) (TV) Played by Anne Bancroft (as Annie Sullivan)
- America at the Movies (1976) Played by Anne Bancroft (as Annie Sullivan)
Captain Arthur Keller: Miss Sullivan, I find it difficult to talk through those glasses. Why do you wear them? The sun's been down over an hour.
Annie Sullivan: Any kind of light hurts my eyes.
Captain Arthur Keller: Well, put them on, Miss Sullivan. I've decided to give you a second chance.
Annie Sullivan: To do what?
Captain Arthur Keller: To remain our employee! But on two conditions! I'm not accustomed to rudeness! If you want to stay, there must be a radical change of manner!
Annie Sullivan: Whose?
Captain Arthur Keller: Yours, young lady! Isn't it obvious? You must convice me that there's the slightest hope of you teaching a child who now flees from you like the plague.
Annie Sullivan: There isn't. It's hopeless here.
Captain Arthur Keller: Am I to understand...
Annie Sullivan: We all agree it's hopeless here. The next question is...
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.