Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Annie Sullivan (Character)
from The Miracle Worker (1962)
|Photos (See all 6 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- Breakthrough (2002) TV episode, Played by Katharine Isabelle (as Anne Sullivan)
- The Miracle Worker (2000) (TV) Played by Alison Elliott (as Anne Sullivan)
- Monday After the Miracle (1998) (TV) Played by Roma Downey
- "Adventures from the Book of Virtues"
... aka "The Book of Virtues" - USA (short title)
- Patience (1998) TV episode, Played by Olivia d'Abo (as Anne Sullivan)
- Helen Keller: The Miracle Continues (1984) (TV) Played by Blythe Danner (as Anne Sullivan)
- The Miracle Worker (1979) (TV) Played by Patty Duke (as Anne Sullivan)
- "Estudio 1"
- El milagro de Ana Sullivan (1978) TV episode, Played by Tina Sáinz (as Ana Sullivan)
- Helen Keller and Her Teacher (1970) Played by Barboura Morris (as Anne Sullivan)
- Anna dei miracoli (1968) (TV) Played by Anna Proclemer
- The Miracle Worker (1962) Played by Anne Bancroft
- "Playhouse 90"
- The Miracle Worker (1957) TV episode, Played by Teresa Wright
- Deliverance (1919) Played by Edith Lyle (as Younger Anne Sullivan)
- The 75th Annual Academy Awards (2003) (TV) Played by Anne Bancroft
- America at the Movies (1976) Played by Anne Bancroft
Annie Sullivan: Pity for this tyrant? Is there anything she wants she doesn't get? I'll tell you what I pity... that the sun won't rise and set for her all her life, and every day you're telling her it will. What you and your pity do will destroy her, Captain Keller. See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.