The content of this page was created by users. It has not been screened or verified by IMDb staff.
There may be more photos available for this character. To select more photos to be displayed in this character's gallery, click the Edit Photos link.
Headless Snowman / Hessian Horseman / The Headless Horseman / The Hessian Horseman
- "Sleepy Hollow"
- Tempus Fugit (2015) TV episode, Played by Jeremy Owens / Craig Branham
- Paradise Lost (2015) TV episode, Played by Jeremy Owens
- The Akeda (2014) TV episode, Played by Jeremy Owens
- Magnum Opus (2014) TV episode, Played by Jeremy Owens / Craig Branham
- Heartless (2014) TV episode, Played by Jeremy Owens
- DPTV Networks Visits Horseman's Hollow (2012) (TV) Played by Chris Murphy
- Thriller Night (2011) Played by Bobby Kimball
- "South Park"
- Imaginationland: Episode II (2007) TV episode, Played by Trey Parker
- Shrek the Third (2007) Played by Conrad Vernon
... aka "Shrek 3" - Singapore (English title), USA (working title)
... aka "Shrek 3" - Japan (English title)
- The Hollow (2004) (V) Played by Ben Scott (as The Headless Horseman)
- Hallow's End (2003) (V) Played by David Carter
- "What's New, Scooby-Doo?"
- Scooby-Doo Christmas (2002) TV episode, Played by Frank Welker (as Headless Snowman)
- Sleepy Hollow: Behind the Legend (2000) (V) Played by Christopher Walken (as The Hessian Horseman)
- 3-D Halloween (2000) (TV) Played by Andrew Inglis (as The Headless Horseman)
- Sleepy Hollow (1999) Played by Christopher Walken (as Hessian Horseman)
- Halloween Hound: The Legend of Creepy Collars: Part 2 (1998) TV episode, Played by Thomas E. Bentley
- "Are You Afraid of the Dark?"
- The Tale of the Midnight Ride (1994) TV episode, Played by François Gauthier
- Scooby-Doo Meets the Boo Brothers (1987) (TV) Played by William Callaway
- "CBS Library"
- Once Upon a Midnight Dreary (1979) TV episode, Played by Robert Foster
- Haunted England (1961) Played by Bob Woods / Bill Grant
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.