Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Headless Horseman (Character)
from Sleepy Hollow (1999)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 3)|
- "Sleepy Hollow"
- The Indispensable Man (2014) TV episode, Played by Craig Branham / Richard Cetrone / Jeremy Owens
- Necromancer (2013) TV episode, Played by Jeremy Owens
- The Midnight Ride (2013) TV episode, Played by Jeremy Owens / Richard Cetrone / Craig Branham
- The Sin Eater (2013) TV episode, Played by Richard Cetrone
- John Doe (2013) TV episode, Played by Richard Cetrone
- DPTV Networks Visits Horseman's Hollow (2012) (TV) Played by Chris Murphy
- Thriller Night (2011) Played by Bobby Kimball
- "South Park"
- Imaginationland: Episode II (2007) TV episode, Played by Trey Parker
- Shrek the Third (2007) Played by Conrad Vernon
... aka "Shrek 3" - Singapore (English title), USA (working title)
... aka "Shrek 3" - Japan (English title)
- The Hollow (2004) (V) Played by Ben Scott (as The Headless Horseman)
- Hallow's End (2003) (V) Played by David Carter
- "What's New, Scooby-Doo?"
- Scooby-Doo Christmas (2002) TV episode, Played by Frank Welker (as Headless Snowman)
- Sleepy Hollow: Behind the Legend (2000) (V) Played by Christopher Walken (as The Hessian Horseman)
- 3-D Halloween (2000) (TV) Played by Andrew Inglis (as The Headless Horseman)
- Sleepy Hollow (1999) Played by Christopher Walken (as Hessian Horseman)
- Halloween Hound: The Legend of Creepy Collars: Part 2 (1998) TV episode, Played by Thomas E. Bentley
- "Are You Afraid of the Dark?"
- The Tale of the Midnight Ride (1994) TV episode, Played by François Gauthier
- Scooby-Doo Meets the Boo Brothers (1987) (TV) Played by William Callaway
- "CBS Library"
- Once Upon a Midnight Dreary (1979) TV episode, Played by Robert Foster
- Haunted England (1961) Played by Bob Woods / Bill Grant
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.