Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Big Suze (Character)
from "Peep Show" (2003)
- "Peep Show"
- New Year's Eve (2010) TV episode, Played by Sophie Winkleman
- The Party (2009) TV episode, Played by Sophie Winkleman
- The Affair (2009) TV episode, Played by Sophie Winkleman
- Jeremy's Broke (2008) TV episode, Played by Sophie Winkleman
- Burgling (2008) TV episode, Played by Sophie Winkleman
Johnson: Where's Mark? And what the hell are you doing here?
Jeremy Usborne: I know my rights. I've spoken to my friends at the Citizens Advice Bureau. Pay up or I shall make a disturbance!
Johnson: [getting out his wallet] OK, sure, fine, if it'll make you feel any better. Here, £380. Cash. Will that do?
Jeremy Usborne: I'll take it. And you know what? This means nothing to me. I haven't got a penny in the world, Suze, but this means nothing to me without you!
[he throws the money out of the window]
Jeremy Usborne: There, you see? Now do you see? That's how I feel. Now will you go back out with me?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.