Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Grand Duchess Tatiana (Character)
from The Romanovs: An Imperial Family (2000)
|Photos (See all 19 | slideshow)|
- The Romanovs' Last Photograph (2007) Played by Marja-Lewis Ryan (as Tatiana)
- National Geographic Presents: Mystery of the Romanovs (2007) (TV) Played by Jennifer Cedar-Kraft (as Tatiana)
- The Lost Prince (2003) (TV) Played by Holly Boyd (as Tatiana)
- The Romanovs: An Imperial Family (2000) Played by Kseniya Kachalina (as Grand Duchess Tatyana Nikolayevna)
... aka "Romanovy: Ventsenosnaya semya" - Russia (original title)
... aka "The Romanovs: A Crowned Family" - International (English title) (literal English title)
- Rasputin (1996) (TV) Played by Natasha Reshetnikova
... aka "Rasputin: Dark Servant of Destiny" - USA (video box title)
- The Successor (1996) Played by Anna Mishina (as Tatiana)
- Assassin of the Tsar (1991) Played by Evgeniya Kryukova (as Princess Tatyana)
... aka "Tsareubiytsa" - Soviet Union (original title)
- "Fall of Eagles"
- Tell the King the Sky Is Falling (1974) TV episode, Played by Hetty Baynes
- Nicholas and Alexandra (1971) Played by Lynne Frederick (as Tatiana)
- Into Her Kingdom (1926) Played by Corinne Griffith
- The Face in the Fog (1922) Played by Seena Owen
Emperor Nicholas II: Daughters, why are you so sad? Mashka, why are you hanging your head?
Grand Duchess Mariya Nikolayevna: And you are asking...? I feel sorry for my brother. He was going to go with you and he got sick. He is so unfortunate and lonely.
Emperor Nicholas II: Why lonely? He has all of you, he has me, he has Mama.
Grand Duchess Mariya Nikolayevna: What us? You are leaving and Mama is up to her neck with stuff.
Empress Alexandra Fyodorovna: Up to my neck with stuff...? This is something new? Would you please explain to me what does it mean?
Grand Duchess Tatyana Nikolayevna: Up to your neck with stuff means very busy.
Empress Alexandra Fyodorovna: This is true.
Emperor Nicholas II: Cheer up. I am not saying "good bye" yet. I'll be back.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.