Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Grand Duchess Tatiana (Character)
from The Romanovs: An Imperial Family (2000)
|Photos (See all 20 | slideshow)|
- The Romanovs' Last Photograph (2007) Played by Marja-Lewis Ryan (as Tatiana)
- National Geographic Presents: Mystery of the Romanovs (2007) (TV) Played by Jennifer Cedar-Kraft (as Tatiana)
- The Lost Prince (2003) (TV) Played by Holly Boyd (as Tatiana)
- The Romanovs: An Imperial Family (2000) Played by Kseniya Kachalina (as Grand Duchess Tatyana Nikolayevna)
... aka "Romanovy: Ventsenosnaya semya" - Russia (original title)
... aka "The Romanovs: A Crowned Family" - International (English title) (literal English title)
- Rasputin (1996) (TV) Played by Natasha Reshetnikova
... aka "Rasputin: Dark Servant of Destiny" - USA (video box title)
- The Successor (1996) Played by Anna Mishina (as Tatiana)
- Assassin of the Tsar (1991) Played by Evgeniya Kryukova (as Princess Tatyana)
... aka "Tsareubiytsa" - Soviet Union (original title)
- "Fall of Eagles"
- Tell the King the Sky Is Falling (1974) TV episode, Played by Hetty Baynes
- Nicholas and Alexandra (1971) Played by Lynne Frederick (as Tatiana)
- Into Her Kingdom (1926) Played by Corinne Griffith
- The Face in the Fog (1922) Played by Seena Owen
Kerensky: I am Alexander Kerensky. How do you do?
Emperor Nicholas II: How do you do Alexander Fyodorovich? This is my Family. My son Alexei...
Kerensky: How do you do?
Emperor Nicholas II: My two older daughters, Olga and Tatiana. The rest of them are ill and are in bed. You can see them if you wish.
Kerensky: No, no I dont want to trouble them.
Emperor Nicholas II: My wife Alexandra Fyodorovna.
Kerensky: Nicholas Alexandrovitch, I would like to speak with you alone.
Emperor Nicholas II: Let's go to the study.
[they leave the room]
Grand Duchess Olga Nikolayevna: What an unpleasant man this Kerensky is.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.