Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Tom Jones (Character)
from Tom Jones (1963)
- "The History of Tom Jones, a Foundling"
- Episode #1.5 (1997) TV episode, Played by Max Beesley
- Episode #1.4 (1997) TV episode, Played by Max Beesley
- Episode #1.3 (1997) TV episode, Played by Max Beesley
- Episode #1.2 (1997) TV episode, Played by Max Beesley
- Episode #1.1 (1997) TV episode, Played by Max Beesley / Stuart Neal (as Young Tom)
- Tom Jones (1996) (TV) Played by Greg Fedderly
- The Bawdy Adventures of Tom Jones (1976) Played by Nicky Henson
- Tom Jones (1963) Played by Albert Finney
- "Tom Jones" Played by Pino Colizzi
- Episode #1.1 (1960) TV episode, Played by Pino Colizzi
- Episode #1.2 (1960) TV episode, Played by Pino Colizzi
- Episode #1.3 (1960) TV episode, Played by Pino Colizzi
- Tom Jones (1917) Played by Langhorn Burton
Tom Jones: [Mr. Allworthy's recovery means Mr. Thwackum and others will not be receiving their expected inheritance. Apropos of this, Tom drunkenly taunts Mr. Thwackum with a song] Sing, thick Thwackum, your bounty's flown.
Mr. Thwackum: [Indignant] You have good reason for your drunkenness, you beggarly bastard. He provided well enough for you.
Tom Jones: Do you think any such consideration could weigh with me? Damn you, Thwackum!
Mr. Thwackum: How dare you, sir!
Tom Jones: And damn me if I don't open another bottle.
[Tom laughs mockingly at Mr. Thwackum]
Tom Jones: I shall sing you a ballad which I have entitled "Sing, Thick Thwackum, Thy Bounty has Flown."
Tom Jones: [Drunkenly proceeds to taunt Mr. Thwackum with a mocking song] Sing, Thick Thwackum, thy bounty has flown. You lost all the money you thought that you'd own.
Mr. Blifil: [Angrily] Mr. Jones! This house is in mourning on account of the death of my dear mother.
Tom Jones: Forgive me! The joy of Mr. Allworthy's recovery...
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.