Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Tom Jones (Character)
from Tom Jones (1963)
|Photos (See all 7 | slideshow)||Videos|
- "The History of Tom Jones, a Foundling"
- Episode #1.5 (1997) TV episode, Played by Max Beesley
- Episode #1.4 (1997) TV episode, Played by Max Beesley
- Episode #1.3 (1997) TV episode, Played by Max Beesley
- Episode #1.2 (1997) TV episode, Played by Max Beesley
- Episode #1.1 (1997) TV episode, Played by Max Beesley / Stuart Neal (as Young Tom)
- Tom Jones (1996) (TV) Played by Greg Fedderly
- The Bawdy Adventures of Tom Jones (1976) Played by Nicky Henson
- Tom Jones (1963) Played by Albert Finney
- "Tom Jones" (1960) TV series Played by Pino Colizzi
- Tom Jones (1917) Played by Langhorn Burton
Molly Seagrim: Are you aimin' to slit my throat, squire?
Tom Jones: Would you like a sip of my wine?
Molly Seagrim: Hmm, I've never had a sip of the gentleman's wine before.
[She takes a swig from the bottle]
Molly Seagrim: Hmm, it's very potent!
[Molly giggles, and Tom starts laughing hysterically]
Molly Seagrim: What are you laughing at, Tom?
Tom Jones: I'm picturing Square in your bedroom!
Narrator: To those who find our hero's behavior startling, the answer is simple: Tom had always thought that any woman was better than none. While Molly felt that one man was quite as good as two.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.