Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Tom Jones (Character)
from Tom Jones (1963)
|Photos (See all 7 | slideshow)||Videos|
- "The History of Tom Jones, a Foundling"
- Episode #1.5 (1997) TV episode, Played by Max Beesley
- Episode #1.4 (1997) TV episode, Played by Max Beesley
- Episode #1.3 (1997) TV episode, Played by Max Beesley
- Episode #1.2 (1997) TV episode, Played by Max Beesley
- Episode #1.1 (1997) TV episode, Played by Max Beesley / Stuart Neal (as Young Tom)
- Tom Jones (1996) (TV) Played by Greg Fedderly
- The Bawdy Adventures of Tom Jones (1976) Played by Nicky Henson
- Tom Jones (1963) Played by Albert Finney
- "Tom Jones" (1960) TV series Played by Pino Colizzi
- Tom Jones (1917) Played by Langhorn Burton
Honor: [after the hunt, Tom Jones, injured, lies on a bed with Honor and Sophie tending to him. He pretends to be asleep] Look at him, ma'am. He's the most handsome man I ever saw in my life.
Sophie Western: Why, Honor! I do believe you're in love with him!
Honor: I assure you, ma'am, I'm not.
Sophie Western: If you were, I see no reason that you should be ashamed of it... for he certainly is a handsome fellow.
Honor: That he is. The most handsome man I ever saw in my life. And as you say, ma'am, I don't know why I should be ashamed of looking at him, even though he is my better. For gentle folk are but flesh and blood like other persons. I am an honest person's child, and my mother and father were married, which is more than some people can say as high as they hold their heads.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.