Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Sean Penn (Character)
from Team America: World Police (2004)
- What Just Happened (2008) Played by Sean Penn
... aka "What Just Happened?" - USA (informal title)
... aka "Trouble in Hollywood" - Japan (English title) (imdb display title)
- "Star Stories"
- The Wife's Life (2006) TV episode, Played by Kevin Bishop
- "Saturday Night Live"
... aka "NBC's Saturday Night" - USA (complete title)
... aka "SNL" - USA (informal title)
... aka "SNL 25" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "Saturday Night" - USA (first season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live '80" - USA (sixth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 15" - USA (fifteenth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 20" - USA (twentieth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 25" - USA (twentyfifth season title)
- David Spade/Jack Johnson (2005) TV episode, Played by Seth Meyers
- Christine Baranski/The Cure (1996) TV episode, Played by Jim Breuer
- Rosie O'Donnell/James Taylor (1993) TV episode, Played by Jay Mohr
- Madonna/Simple Minds (1985) TV episode, Played by Robert Downey Jr.
- Team America: World Police (2004) Played by Trey Parker
- "Two and a Half Men"
- Back Off Mary Poppins (2004) TV episode, Played by Sean Penn
- Pauly Shore Is Dead (2003) Played by Sean Penn
- "Family Guy"
... aka "Padre de familia" - USA (Spanish title)
- The King Is Dead (2000) TV episode, Played by Mike Barker
... aka "These Friends of Mine" - USA (first season title)
- Emma (1997) TV episode, Played by Sean Penn
- L.A. Take-Out (1996) (V) Played by Adam Graham
- Medusa: Dare to Be Truthful (1992) (TV) Played by Donal Logue (as Shane Pencil)
Medusa: Hey, look, if he's dead then I'm gonna need a NEW boyfriend, right? You can't doodle with a dead noodle. Hah-hah!
Shane Pencil: Augh!
Medusa: Oh, no. There he goes! Actor man, off on another acting adventure: doo-doo-doo! He'll be back. Oh my God! Is that what Shakespeare looked like? He's a balding geek with a bad perm! I'm not doing this.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.