Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Alfred Doolittle (Character)
from My Fair Lady (1964)
|Photos (See all 78 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 7)|
- My Fair Lady: Minha Linda Senhora (2004) (TV) Played by Miguel Dias
- Hey, Mr. Producer! The Musical World of Cameron Mackintosh (1998) (TV) Played by Peter Bayliss (as Alfie Doolittle)
... aka "Great Performances: Hey, Mr. Producer! The Musical World of Cameron Mackintosh" - USA (series title)
... aka "Hey, Mr. Producer!" - USA (short title)
- Pygmalion (1983) (TV) Played by Donald Ewer (as Alfred P. Doolittle)
- Pygmalion (1981/II) (TV) Played by Péter Haumann (as Doolittle)
- Pygmalion (1981/I) (TV) Played by Arthur English
- "Estudio 1"
- Pigmalión (1979) TV episode, Played by Luis Politti
- Galateya (1977) (TV) Played by Vadim Gulyayev (as Alfred P. Doolittle)
- Pygmalion (1976) (TV) Played by Ko van Dijk
- "BBC Play of the Month"
- Pygmalion (1973) TV episode, Played by Emrys James (as Doolittle)
- Pygmalion (1968) (TV) Played by Olof Thunberg
- My Fair Lady (1964) Played by Stanley Holloway (as Alfred P. Doolittle)
- Pygmalion (1963) (TV) Played by George Rose
... aka "Hallmark Hall of Fame: Pygmalion (#12.3)" - USA (anthology series)
- The Broadway of Lerner and Loewe (1962) (TV) Played by Stanley Holloway (as Alfred P. Doolittle)
- Pygmalion (1957) (TV) Played by Gerhard Bienert
- "BBC Sunday-Night Theatre"
- Pygmalion (1956) TV episode, Played by Charles Victor (as Alfred P. Doolittle)
- Pygmalion (1948) (TV) Played by Gordon Harker
- Pygmalion (1938) Played by Wilfrid Lawson
- Pygmalion (1937) Played by Matthieu van Eysden (as Doeluttel)
- Pygmalion (1935) Played by Eugen Klöpfer
- The Making of 'My Fair Lady' (1995) (V) Played by Stanley Holloway (as Alfred P. Doolittle)
... aka "More Loverly Than Ever: The Making of My Fair Lady Then and Now" - USA (alternative title)
Colonel Hugh Pickering: I'll have you know, Doolittle, that Mr. Higgins' intentions are entirely honorable!
Alfred P. Doolittle: Oh, 'course they are, guv'nor. If I thought they wasn't, I'd ask fifty.
Professor Henry Higgins: [shocked] You mean to say you'd sell your daughter for fifty pounds?
Colonel Hugh Pickering: Have you NO morals, man?
Alfred P. Doolittle: Nah. Nah, can't afford 'em, guv'nor. Neither could you, if you was as poor as me.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.