Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Rob McLaughlin (Character)
from "My Friend Flicka" (1955)
|Photos (See all 6 | slideshow)|
- Flicka (2006) Played by Tim McGraw
- "My Friend Flicka"
- Episode dated 7 September 1956 (1956) TV episode, Played by Gene Evans
- Big Red (1956) TV episode, Played by Gene Evans
- Lost River (1956) TV episode, Played by Gene Evans
- Growing Pains (1956) TV episode, Played by Gene Evans
- The Foundlings (1956) TV episode, Played by Gene Evans
- Green Grass of Wyoming (1948) Played by Lloyd Nolan
- Thunderhead - Son of Flicka (1945) Played by Preston Foster
- My Friend Flicka (1943) Played by Preston Foster
Rob McLaughlin: Help me understand something, Katie. He said he gave you the topic to your final essay in advance, and you turned in a blank paper. Not one word, and two hours for the exam.
Katherine "Katie" McLoughlin: I wrote it in my head-just didn't put it down.
Rob McLaughlin: In your head.
Katherine "Katie" McLoughlin: Wouldn't have made a difference anyway. They just want us to spit back exactly what they wanna hear. I have an opinion, it's just not their opinion.
Rob McLaughlin: Well, their opinion is that you should repeat the year, just throw it away. Do you realize what this family does without so that you can go to a private school? Truck's passing 200,000 miles. Well, let's see if it'll do another 50. The barn roof's about to blow away. We'll patch it again for the umpteenth time and all so you can go to a fancy boarding school. But I'll go along because your mother wants you to go to college.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.