Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
John Henry (Character)
from The Member of the Wedding (1952)
- The Member of the Wedding (1997) (TV) Played by Corey Dunn
- The Member of the Wedding (1982) (TV) Played by Benjamin Bernouy
- "ITV Play of the Week"
- The Member of the Wedding (1960) TV episode, Played by Dennis Waterman (as John Henry West)
- "The DuPont Show of the Month"
- The Member of the Wedding (1958) TV episode, Played by Dennis Kohler
- The Member of the Wedding (1952) Played by Brandon De Wilde
Frances 'Frankie' Addams: [playing bridge] Even with this trick, I can't win.
Berenice Sadie Brown: Well just where is the cards? 3 days I ain't had a decent hand, getting to suspicion something too. Come on let's count these old cards.
Frances 'Frankie' Addams: We've worn these old cards out. If you'd eat these old cards it'd taste like a combination of all the dinners of the summer, together with a sweaty handed nasty taste.
[they turn all the cards face-up]
Frances 'Frankie' Addams: Why the jacks and the queens are missing.
[John Henry sinks in his chair]
Berenice Sadie Brown: John Henry, why you do a thing like that? So that's why you asked for the scissors and stole off quietly behind the arbor. Why you take our playing cards and cut out all the pictures?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.